Log In · Register

 
Myspace & Javascript
*digital.fragrance*
post Apr 12 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #1





Guest






I know Myspace isn't complatible with Javascript. So, is there an encoder I could use to fool the website and allow me Javascript privileges on my profile?

I'm trying to use a DIV visibility onclick code, and I can't make it work without the javascript section. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated! _smile.gif
 

Posts in this topic
digital.fragrance   Myspace & Javascript   Apr 12 2007, 09:31 PM
xklynn9x   Using javascript isn't allowed on myspace. QUO...   Apr 13 2007, 07:34 PM
StanleyThePanda   ^ Read ALL of what she said. QUOTE(digital.fragran...   Apr 13 2007, 07:40 PM
toyo loco   Supposedly you can use flash? Read m'dear.   Apr 13 2007, 07:46 PM
digital.fragrance   ACK. That means I'm actually gonna have to tr...   Apr 13 2007, 08:42 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: