Log In · Register

 
17 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Official Jack Bauer Club, join!
Blaqheartedstar
post Jan 22 2007, 09:39 PM
Post #376


Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,682
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,187



woah.. never thought they will talk about jack's family
 
marzipan
post Jan 22 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #377


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



Dude. o_o Jack tried to suffocate his brother.

His family seems sort of screwed up....
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Jan 23 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #378





Guest






I refuse to read this thread until I've watched it. I missed it last night for a Pacers Taekwondo pre-game show, and now I'm mad... but my friend tapped it _smile.gif
 
Blaqheartedstar
post Jan 23 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #379


Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,682
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,187



i had my friend over, so i didn't listen much to the show... thank god my mom told me to tape it for her

i haven't used a VCR in years.... they are soo useful now lol
 
*Uronacid*
post Jan 25 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #380





Guest






I actually like Jack... I think he's got more balls than Chuck Norris (who has 3).

I'M IN!
 
Blaqheartedstar
post Jan 25 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #381


Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,682
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,187



oh wow i love ur sig, the little person there is soooo cute, but i like how it overlaps ur other sig
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Jan 25 2007, 03:59 PM
Post #382





Guest






Congrats Josh! You're Member #14
 
Blaqheartedstar
post Feb 5 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #383


Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,682
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,187



omg jack was willing to kill his brother!!!
that was crazy

well hes dead now but still...
 
*Bobsleddin Sanka*
post Feb 6 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #384





Guest






shiiiiiiiit I got caught up in time and missed half of it. Is there a fansite or forums where I can download the episodes?
 
Blaqheartedstar
post Feb 7 2007, 10:21 PM
Post #385


Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,682
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,187



ehh tried youtube?
they got like everything

edit: no wait found this http://creative.myspace.com/VOD/24/index.html check this link out
 
HakunaMatata
post Feb 13 2007, 12:51 AM
Post #386


Home is where your rump rests!
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,235
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 451,969



While watching 24 tonight, I realized that I cannot imagine anyone else playing Jack Bauer the way Sutherland does. Abso-freakin-lutely noone.
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Feb 15 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #387





Guest






Oh man... talk about one disfunctional family... Geez...
 
*mona lisa*
post Feb 20 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #388





Guest






QUOTE(blaqheartedstar @ Feb 7 2007, 10:21 PM) *
ehh tried youtube?
they got like everything

edit: no wait found this http://creative.myspace.com/VOD/24/index.html check this link out
This is what I get: "Thank you for your interest in MySpace.com TV. This service is currently unavailable to viewers living outside the United States." Ugh. :(

So I think I'm in love with Jack Bauer, as I watched my first episode of 24 yesterday.
 
synthase
post Feb 20 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #389


ALLISON
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 3,372
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 310,259



OMG WE'RE GOING TO MEET THE FORMER PRESIDENT!
yayaya laugh.gif
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Feb 23 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #390





Guest






^ Oh my gosh I HATE Charles Logan... I DESPISE HIM.
stubborn.gif
QUOTE(mona lisa @ Feb 20 2007, 5:18 PM) *
This is what I get: "Thank you for your interest in MySpace.com TV. This service is currently unavailable to viewers living outside the United States." Ugh. :(

So I think I'm in love with Jack Bauer, as I watched my first episode of 24 yesterday.


Well of course, it would only take one episode to convert a person to a Jack Bauer fangirl! _smile.gif
 
Blaqheartedstar
post Feb 25 2007, 07:26 PM
Post #391


Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,682
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,187



^ totally agree
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Mar 17 2007, 06:04 PM
Post #392





Guest






So, what did y'all think about the last episode?
 
Blaqheartedstar
post Mar 20 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #393


Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,682
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,187



so have been missing like 4 weeks worth...
i have to catch up, thnk god my mom's boyfriend records the shows
 
synthase
post Mar 21 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #394


ALLISON
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 3,372
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 310,259



wowo audrey's dead just like that
and the episode before that, I cant believe whats-her-face stabbed Charles!
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Mar 24 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #395





Guest






Oh man, Martha is OFFICIAL AWESOME in my book... stabbing him was a little extreme, but I really don't like that guy... but I have to admit, I was starting to warm up to Charles.

And Audrey! HOLY FREAKING CRAP! Do you guys think she's really dead, or is it just some Chinese cover up? I'm seriously hoping that not another one of Jack's lovers is dead, but... then again... Jack Bauer is mine! XD.gif
 
synthase
post Mar 25 2007, 09:07 AM
Post #396


ALLISON
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 3,372
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 310,259



^ HAHA
I really hope Audrey isnt dead..really
yay 24 tomorow!
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Mar 25 2007, 12:06 PM
Post #397





Guest






^ I know I'm SOOOO excited!
And even if I miss it, I can still see it on Myspace _smile.gif
 
lostgrl16
post Apr 1 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #398


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 48,806



omg i cant read this i missed too much to follow story line. must dL shows >.<.

im in btw =] <3 24
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Apr 10 2007, 02:48 PM
Post #399





Guest






^ Congrats, you're member #15!

Oh man, I can't believe Jack just saved the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUDREY IS ALIVE!
 
lostgrl16
post Apr 11 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #400


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 265
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 48,806



oh geez i so didnt just see that >.<

i found a site that has links to all the season 6 episodes! need to catch up!
 

17 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: