A Message to Anyone, v. 29 |
![]() ![]() |
A Message to Anyone, v. 29 |
Jan 21 2007, 05:53 PM
Post
#126
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
______, you may never get your hoodie back.
Especially if we start going out and you decide to let me keep it. :3 |
|
|
|
Jan 21 2007, 05:59 PM
Post
#127
|
|
![]() R U A Q T ? [; ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,276 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 421,631 |
: don't hurt me if i don't do my hair.
|
|
|
|
| *icecreamisyummy* |
Jan 21 2007, 07:32 PM
Post
#128
|
|
Guest |
why did you let it happen for so long, knowing that you werent what you said you were
|
|
|
|
| *Sephora.* |
Jan 21 2007, 08:08 PM
Post
#129
|
|
Guest |
: You gave a good point. It is true, and they're being little f**king selfish bitches for doing so.
_ & _ & _: Stop being selfish bitches. Everytime I have food, ya'll jump and steal it from me, and when you guys have food, you don't share shit with me. What the f**k is your problem? Dumb bitch. |
|
|
|
Jan 21 2007, 09:00 PM
Post
#130
|
|
![]() vivacity ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,183 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 495,247 |
I didn't mean to insult you, but i think you're taking it that way. =/
|
|
|
|
Jan 21 2007, 10:27 PM
Post
#131
|
|
![]() portami via ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 467 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 132,187 |
_____:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. WHAT ARE THOSE CHANCES? I can't even begin to explain how incredibly excited I am! Now, I have five months TOPS to wait for you, but I've already waited this long. I can do it. I will wait for as long as it takes. |
|
|
|
Jan 21 2007, 10:48 PM
Post
#132
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
______, wondering what'll happen these next few days and over intersession... <3
|
|
|
|
Jan 21 2007, 11:04 PM
Post
#133
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,343 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 17,767 |
You are pissing the sh*t out of me.
|
|
|
|
Jan 21 2007, 11:16 PM
Post
#134
|
|
![]() You say you eat fucking hearts for breakfast. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 662 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 28,026 |
I didn't know how much I needed you until I kicked you out of my life. Now I want you back here, giving me the smile I love so much, and listening to music with me. I'm selfish, I know.
But I can be better. I'll be the best you ever had. |
|
|
|
| *suddenly she* |
Jan 21 2007, 11:26 PM
Post
#135
|
|
Guest |
Thank you for talking with me after that whole epidemic.
|
|
|
|
Jan 21 2007, 11:40 PM
Post
#136
|
|
![]() I reject this reality and substitute it with my own! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 276 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 486,863 |
You sure did get some SUGAR from yours truely!
Too bad it was the bitter sweet chocolate from Christmas. Btw, be proud of me mom. It took a lot out of me to scoot next to you and hug you from behind. Woot-woot! 10pts for me. |
|
|
|
| *Sephora.* |
Jan 22 2007, 12:10 AM
Post
#137
|
|
Guest |
: I want to see you, NOW!
: I hope I see you tomorrow. I love you. :) <3 |
|
|
|
| *mzkandi* |
Jan 22 2007, 03:58 AM
Post
#138
|
|
Guest |
: Sometimes I don't even know what to say......
|
|
|
|
Jan 22 2007, 12:01 PM
Post
#139
|
|
![]() CheccMate Foo! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 839 Joined: Dec 2006 Member No: 487,531 |
- I didn't go there to go visit you, I went to visit my homies. It's bad enough you try act like my friend even when you didn't visit me for mine. Plus I know you slept with him while your bf was sleeping in the other room.
- I hope you can forgive me one day but I'll also understand if you never do... - Shiitty way to end a best friendship huh? But you know what you, I don't regret a single thing I did. Giving you those roses in front of your bf was one of the sweetest things I ever done and yes that day was hell. I miss you but I guess it's for the best. - I completely forgot. When I saw you at the restaurant I was so surprised and just wanted to act cool. With me and her, it was an inside joke that I thought you'd get a laugh out of but I forgot thats how we met too. I kept wondering why you looked like you did then it hit me. I didn't mean to use it as malice, I forgot about us. - Hope you're happy. If I knew that was the last conversation we were going to have, I wouldn't have laughed. Who played who? |
|
|
|
Jan 22 2007, 01:17 PM
Post
#140
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 10 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 497,452 |
~I don't know how to tell you this so it won't hurt, because I've tried being nice about it and you just ignore everything that's said. So, it's like this... Quit wanting me back and putting me on guilt trips! They work, but not enough!
~You didn't call me back last night, but that's alright. I expect that from you anymore... I guess I'll forgive you this time, since I know you hate apologizing and you were really hurt when you were talking to me. I promise this to you, best friend, if I ever find out who did that to you, she won't live through the first punch. Love you muchies and I wish I would have went to school, despite being sick, so I could give your studful self a hug! ~The next time you call yourself fat, I'ma knock you out. You know I hate it when people smaller 'n me go around sayin' their fat and then try telling me I'm not fat... Yeah, it's stupid, so knock it off if you really care. |
|
|
|
Jan 22 2007, 04:47 PM
Post
#141
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
______, you're a fxcking ho. Go die.
|
|
|
|
| *a painefull euphoria* |
Jan 22 2007, 05:21 PM
Post
#142
|
|
Guest |
:your a liar. and im so angry with you.
|
|
|
|
| *Sephora.* |
Jan 22 2007, 06:50 PM
Post
#143
|
|
Guest |
A: I think I'm starting to like you.....
|
|
|
|
| *mishyerr* |
Jan 22 2007, 07:19 PM
Post
#144
|
|
Guest |
+I would give up something I value, besides a body part or a person (ahha) for things to go back the way it used to be.
I HATE THE AWKWARD MOMENTS. Why did this happen? What did I do to deserve this sort of fake, polite relationship? We were supposed to be B-F-F-A-E.. but I guess you never cared nor valued our friendship as much as I did. I left myself vulnerable to you; I opened up to you. I TRUSTED you. I barely have any trust left for anyone. One more friendship gone down the drain. +I STILL CUT MYSELF! And I LOVE to do it. I'm sorry that I promised you I wouldn't; it's too much of a hobby, something I cherish. |
|
|
|
Jan 22 2007, 09:10 PM
Post
#145
|
|
![]() vivacity ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,183 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 495,247 |
-: gosh, thanks a lot, that totally made my day.
|
|
|
|
| *a painefull euphoria* |
Jan 22 2007, 09:31 PM
Post
#146
|
|
Guest |
-ok that was creepy.
|
|
|
|
Jan 22 2007, 09:40 PM
Post
#147
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
: Aww, you're so cute.
: Cheer up and dance your heart out. |
|
|
|
Jan 22 2007, 09:42 PM
Post
#148
|
|
|
i'm so bored. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,261 Joined: Oct 2006 Member No: 473,614 |
Sometimes another chance is too much to give. Next time you come running back to me, I'll be gone by then.
|
|
|
|
Jan 22 2007, 09:51 PM
Post
#149
|
|
![]() oh baby! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 210 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 404,785 |
I don't know, but I like you.
|
|
|
|
Jan 22 2007, 10:26 PM
Post
#150
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,025 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,051 |
It's funny how things work out. When you liked me I saw you as nothing more than a best friend, now the tables have turned. I guess I know how it feels now and I'm so sorry for blowing you off like that.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |