Log In · Register

 
Listing blog titles
homelife82
post Jan 3 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 482,096



I love my layout and don't want a new one for awhile. BUT however I was wanting to list the titles of my blogs like the regular layouts do. Some of my blogs are preferred and my friends like to find certain ones. And I thought that could be easier. Maybe list them over on the right hand side, below where it says ME with my picture. If someone wants to take a look at MY page I'd appreciate it. I'm afraid I'm going to mess it all up if I try to do it myself. Thanks! biggrin.gif
 

Posts in this topic
homelife82   Listing blog titles   Jan 3 2007, 12:38 PM
ekhast   Your profile is set to private. If you go to MySpa...   Jan 3 2007, 01:04 PM
homelife82   Yes! I love yours. I wouldnt care if it replac...   Jan 3 2007, 01:08 PM
ekhast   I don't know where cause it looks really misal...   Jan 3 2007, 01:32 PM
homelife82   oh thats cause it only works in firefox. the perso...   Jan 3 2007, 01:38 PM
ekhast   OK I can see it now! Add this: CODE<div...   Jan 3 2007, 02:08 PM
homelife82   ok I'm going to give it a try. one more thing....   Jan 3 2007, 02:37 PM
ekhast   You don't have to delete any blog! If you ...   Jan 3 2007, 03:06 PM
homelife82   ok i feel stupid lol thanks. i appreciate it. im g...   Jan 3 2007, 03:11 PM
homelife82   just wondering. which program do you make your lay...   Jan 3 2007, 03:48 PM
hannahwiththemyspace   wicked profile ekhast. i love the blog style layou...   Jan 3 2007, 03:49 PM
ekhast   ^Thanks! I didn't use any of those pro...   Jan 3 2007, 03:59 PM
homelife82   nice. i like the way your friends are. mine are ju...   Jan 3 2007, 04:08 PM
ekhast   Just replace the code of each pic with this one: C...   Jan 3 2007, 04:20 PM
homelife82   thanks!   Jan 3 2007, 04:25 PM
ekhast   Sure!! Hope everything works fine for you...   Jan 3 2007, 04:55 PM
homelife82   thanks one more thing. and this should be it lol. ...   Jan 3 2007, 05:05 PM
ekhast   Can you post here the code you have for your frien...   Jan 3 2007, 05:12 PM
homelife82   ok here it is. and please correct me if i have any...   Jan 3 2007, 05:16 PM
ekhast   That's because it's not <ahref= it...   Jan 3 2007, 05:25 PM
homelife82   thanks. that worked with the links but my pics are...   Jan 3 2007, 05:34 PM
ekhast   Do you have the code you used to have? You have to...   Jan 3 2007, 05:49 PM
homelife82   I get what you're saying. Here is the code I u...   Jan 3 2007, 05:51 PM
toyo loco   Well your missing a > in all the images except ...   Jan 3 2007, 05:54 PM
ekhast   OK use this: CODE<center> <a href=...   Jan 3 2007, 06:06 PM
homelife82   that made everything on the page align right. but ...   Jan 3 2007, 06:40 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: