I Know I Sound Like An Idiot, Layout Help |
![]() ![]() |
I Know I Sound Like An Idiot, Layout Help |
Jan 3 2007, 12:15 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 492,499 |
Ok when it ask for user ID for myspace , what the hell is that ?
|
|
|
|
Jan 3 2007, 12:20 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
Go to the homepage and view your profile. At the end it has something like "FRIENDID=####." The numbersat the end are your friend id.
|
|
|
|
Jan 3 2007, 12:32 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 492,499 |
ok cool so i just put that number in where it says add your ID cool thanks
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |