Log In · Register

 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
help with a premade layout.., having trouble with a comment box in this layout
dudeness_mcdude
post Dec 28 2006, 04:30 AM
Post #26


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 490,081



QUOTE(Intercourse @ Dec 28 2006, 3:27 AM) *
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=152919

Then make a new comment box and put it in the place of it.

stillllll dolesnt work.
f***...will it bleep if i say the f word?
 
fleurdelisx
post Dec 28 2006, 05:54 AM
Post #27


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 473,654



I found the problem. You were being rude to people here and your comment box didn't want to work anymore :D.

I'm just kidding. I know what's wrong.
But I'm not going to tell you until you apologize. :)

Nevermind. I have a life and I'm not going to wait forever for you to apologize.

Here is your problem: you're an idiot who doesn't follow directions.

This page: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=152919, says to put your myspace friendID where it says, 'rawrr'. Did you do that? No. You just put it where it says, 'friendID', which is where it does NOT go. Why? Because the 'input name=friendID' tells the form that whatever you put in the 'rawrr' that that is the friendID to send comments to.

Here is what your coding SHOULD be:

QUOTE
<form method="post" action="http://comments.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.ConfirmComment"><input name="friendID" value="118659791" type="hidden"><textarea name="f_comments" style="width: 155; height: 15px;" cols="10" rows="7" style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: 000000; font-family: small fonts; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1pt;font-size: 7px; color: 000000; background-color: ffffff;" style="overflow:auto;">Woof Woof..</textarea>
<br> <input value="SUBMIT" style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: 000000; width:75px; font-family: small fonts; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1pt; font-size: 7px; color: 000000; background-color: ffffff;" type="submit"> <input value="RESET" style="border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: 000000; width:75px; font-family: small fonts; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1pt;font-size: 7px; color: 000000; background-color: ffffff;" type="reset"></form>



I believe you owe these people a 'sorry' and me a 'thank you my lovely queen!"
 
dudeness_mcdude
post Dec 28 2006, 05:05 PM
Post #28


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Dec 2006
Member No: 490,081



QUOTE(Fleurdelisx @ Dec 28 2006, 4:54 AM) *
I found the problem. You were being rude to people here and your comment box didn't want to work anymore :D.

I'm just kidding. I know what's wrong.
But I'm not going to tell you until you apologize. :)

Nevermind. I have a life and I'm not going to wait forever for you to apologize.

Here is your problem: you're an idiot who doesn't follow directions.

This page: http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=152919, says to put your myspace friendID where it says, 'rawrr'. Did you do that? No. You just put it where it says, 'friendID', which is where it does NOT go. Why? Because the 'input name=friendID' tells the form that whatever you put in the 'rawrr' that that is the friendID to send comments to.

Here is what your coding SHOULD be:
I believe you owe these people a 'sorry' and me a 'thank you my lovely queen!"

well, Queeny McBit-.....damn....it works.....thanks....lolz XD.gif all hail Queen Minny!
 

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: