Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
HELP!!!! I can't map the image
littlealices
post Nov 5 2006, 07:59 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,779



Can anyone help me??
I can't map the image because I can't open the website below:

http://www.pcoward.com/imagemapper/stage1.asp

I tried many times already,but I still cannot open the wedsite.
Can anyone tell me how to map an image without using this method??

PLEASE HELP ME !! because I really want to make my own xanga layout.
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
 
YourSuperior
post Nov 5 2006, 09:36 AM
Post #2


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



I can't open it either. The website is most likely down.
 
talcumpowder
post Nov 5 2006, 01:01 PM
Post #3


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



To avoid the unreliability of servers, you can use a program such as Image Mapic or GeoHTML.

Heck, you could even do it by hand if you felt like it.
 
celebritease
post Nov 19 2006, 12:44 AM
Post #4


loveyoualatte .
**

Group: Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,536



QUOTE(fishcake-y @ Nov 5 2006, 1:01 PM) *
To avoid the unreliability of servers, you can use a program such as Image Mapic or GeoHTML.

Heck, you could even do it by hand if you felt like it.


there are tutorials for imagemapping also if you would like to do it by hand if you have psp you can go here and learn how too imagemap if you don't already know how too:

http://www.swimchick.net/visitors/tutorial...agemap/imagemap
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: