Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Xanga Music, .
Aardvrak
post Oct 10 2006, 07:36 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 387,332



Well, I've decided to take the responsibility of changing my xanga music every day.

Though it's tough, cause I don't know how to upload it.

Sure, I can upload it (Yeah, that was a bad statement) but I can't find a site that lets me upload it, and have the direct .mp3 link for me to copy and put as my music.

Anyone have a clue?
 
YourSuperior
post Oct 10 2006, 07:51 PM
Post #2


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



You can upload music at http://www.bolt.com , and http://www.hddweb.com
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Oct 10 2006, 09:33 PM
Post #3





Guest






check this out:
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=71599
 
maggie.q
post Nov 27 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #4


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 483,564



www.bolt.filelodge.com is good~ just go register; upload your file and find the URL link for it. :D
 
YourSuperior
post Nov 27 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #5


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



QUOTE(maggie.q @ Nov 27 2006, 6:06 PM) *
www.bolt.filelodge.com is good~ just go register; upload your file and find the URL link for it. :D

www.bolt.filelodge.com isn't a website. I think you're referring to bolt.com and filelodge.com.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: