Log In · Register

 
8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Outrageous Lie thread.
iDecay
post Sep 10 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #151


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



I am funny. mellow.gif
 
goodcharlotte
post Sep 10 2006, 10:12 PM
Post #152


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



Haha so true Janette^ XD.gif

Janette is not obsessed with Ronaldo. whistling.gif
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 10 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #153





Guest






ahahahhaahha. shifty.gif
jesse mcartney is not hot.
 
iDecay
post Sep 10 2006, 10:17 PM
Post #154


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



James Lafferty is not hot.
 
goodcharlotte
post Sep 10 2006, 10:20 PM
Post #155


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



I am not wearing my favorite boxers
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 10 2006, 10:22 PM
Post #156





Guest






^haha

i am wearing clothes.

rofl1.gif
 
expoised
post Sep 10 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #157


te quiero
******

Group: Banned
Posts: 2,586
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 14,678



... I'm Brad Pitt.

Kiss me now.
 
goodcharlotte
post Sep 10 2006, 10:28 PM
Post #158


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



QUOTE(yrrnotelekktric @ Sep 10 2006, 11:22 PM) *
^haha

i am wearing clothes.

rofl1.gif


ohmy.gif Oh my! Haha I walk around my house in boxers.

I shave my legs.
 
iDecay
post Sep 10 2006, 10:29 PM
Post #159


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



I don't shave my legs!
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 10 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #160





Guest






laugh.gif

i am not myspacing right now.
 
goodcharlotte
post Sep 10 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #161


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



I brush my leg and arm hair.
 
iDecay
post Sep 10 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #162


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



I didn't just take a picture Kevin wants. _smile.gif
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 10 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #163





Guest






i went pee.
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 11 2006, 04:39 PM
Post #164





Guest






i`m bored so im going to double post. _smile.gif

i went to school today.
 
Smoogrish
post Sep 11 2006, 04:44 PM
Post #165


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,459
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 328,021



QUOTE(The E-Man @ Sep 10 2006, 11:32 PM) *
I brush my leg and arm hair.


That would be hilarious if you actually meant it.

laugh.gif Janette, you DIDN'T pee?!

Okay um. I don't have a random beanbag filled with rice sitting on my computer table.
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 11 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #166





Guest






^ rofl1.gif
it`s a new day, so yeah i did pee andie.
laugh.gif

my ipod is not playing right now.
 
Smoogrish
post Sep 11 2006, 04:56 PM
Post #167


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,459
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 328,021



^ rofl1.gif I thought you were serious! :oh,y:

I am studying.
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 11 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #168





Guest






^ no i was, but that was last night, when I didn`t go pee and I really had to. rofl1.gif

i`m not procrastinating.
 
x_curse_of_the_c...
post Sep 11 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #169


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,480
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 444,349



i want to go to school
 
fagget
post Sep 11 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #170


i'll fvck you til you luv me fagget
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,152
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 428,884



I love him and he is just the best friend ever. And he is ugly.
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 11 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #171





Guest






- i want to do homework, like im SO in the goddamn mood.
-i don`t miss my dog.
- i`m not lazy at the moment.
- i`m not myspacing with a friend at the moment. laugh.gif
-myspace doesn`t ruin my life.
 
think!IMAGINARIL...
post Sep 12 2006, 06:01 AM
Post #172


.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,264
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 761



I will not leave for school in 10 minutes.
XD.gif
 
Forenzicss
post Sep 12 2006, 06:54 AM
Post #173


Melissa.PK
***

Group: Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 463,110



I love Myspace _dry.gif
 
Smoogrish
post Sep 12 2006, 08:01 AM
Post #174


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,459
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 328,021



I LOVE MYSPACE TOOOO.

I'm finishing up my piles of homework due tomorrow.
 
iDecay
post Sep 12 2006, 08:53 AM
Post #175


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



I didn't wake up early to finish my homework! XD.gif
 

8 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: