Log In · Register

 
69 Pages V  « < 37 38 39 40 41 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
22th one to post on page 69 wins Kinda....
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 10 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #951





Guest






ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

im so bored. sad.gif

This is random but some girl I know said she took birth control and all her acne went away. blink.gif [/random]
 
goodcharlotte
post Sep 10 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #952


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



blink.gif Whoa. Weird. ohmy.gif

Hi Janette. wave.gif
 
iDecay
post Sep 10 2006, 09:40 PM
Post #953


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



sad.gif
 
expoised
post Sep 10 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #954


te quiero
******

Group: Banned
Posts: 2,586
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 14,678



i don't think i believe in sex anymore and shall now practice a life of abstinance and celibacy.





or maybe not.
 
me1issaaaa
post Sep 10 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #955


♥
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,066
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,393



Yeah I heard about stuff like that with birth control. My friend is on it, and she never had acne but her skin looked really good after, and her boobs are getting bigger... fjoiefuoriu. Kind of makes you wonder.
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 10 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #956





Guest






QUOTE(The E-Man @ Sep 10 2006, 6:38 PM) *
blink.gif Whoa. Weird. ohmy.gif

Hi Janette. wave.gif

haha, hi Ian.

tina= hug.gif


i need to pee. _dry.gif
i hate it.
i dont want to get up.

hammer.gif
 
goodcharlotte
post Sep 10 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #957


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



I hate having to pee at night. _dry.gif
 
expoised
post Sep 10 2006, 09:44 PM
Post #958


te quiero
******

Group: Banned
Posts: 2,586
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 14,678



QUOTE(xoxo_koala_kisses_ @ Sep 10 2006, 9:41 PM) *
Yeah I heard about stuff like that with birth control. My friend is on it, and she never had acne but her skin looked really good after, and her boobs are getting bigger... fjoiefuoriu. Kind of makes you wonder.



yeah, birth control does something to your hormones and some bodily functions change, more or less. like a lot of people gain weight, etc.
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 10 2006, 09:44 PM
Post #959





Guest






isnt it annoying?!
UGH. its scary because if i have to go, i have
to walk downstairs. sad.gif
and walk back up.
LAME.
 
iDecay
post Sep 10 2006, 09:45 PM
Post #960


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



Janette hug.gif

Oiii. I still have homework. D:
 
*RiC3xBoy*
post Sep 10 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #961





Guest






What about guys that snort? I wanna be hot too.
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 10 2006, 09:47 PM
Post #962





Guest






QUOTE(tic tac. @ Sep 10 2006, 6:45 PM) *
Janette hug.gif

Oiii. I still have homework. D:

laugh.gif so do i. whatever. haha.

kevin, you need boobs first.
 
iDecay
post Sep 10 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #963


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



I NEED to finish my social studies homework. I'm afraid of my teacher. Of course, I think flirting with him would do something. After all, he does like flirting with young girls. rolleyes.gif

Kevin you're already hot. aniwink.gif
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 10 2006, 09:49 PM
Post #964





Guest






^ laugh.gif
do what you must.

hahaha
 
goodcharlotte
post Sep 10 2006, 09:49 PM
Post #965


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



Is he the bald one?
 
*salcha4u*
post Sep 10 2006, 09:49 PM
Post #966





Guest






i have a twisted muslce in my back
 
iDecay
post Sep 10 2006, 09:50 PM
Post #967


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



What, Ian?

Aww Sally. sad.gif
 
goodcharlotte
post Sep 10 2006, 09:52 PM
Post #968


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



QUOTE(tic tac. @ Sep 10 2006, 10:50 PM) *
What, Ian?

Aww Sally. sad.gif


Sorry Tina I think I am imagining things again. pinch.gif
 
iDecay
post Sep 10 2006, 09:52 PM
Post #969


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



I do that all the time. XD.gif
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 10 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #970





Guest






yawn.gif
its only 8.
sad.gif
 
goodcharlotte
post Sep 10 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #971


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



Yeah I know it's 11 here. I'm not tired though.
 
iDecay
post Sep 10 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #972


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



I wish it was Saturday..


Actually, I wish it was March of this year. Or April. *sigh*
 
goodcharlotte
post Sep 10 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #973


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



Same!!! happy.gif
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 10 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #974





Guest






i wish it was june 2nd.
 
goodcharlotte
post Sep 10 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #975


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



Um... Why? blink.gif
 

69 Pages V  « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: