Hair ColOr, what is it |
![]() ![]() |
Hair ColOr, what is it |
Jul 18 2006, 11:56 PM
Post
#151
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,220 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 81,808 |
well i dont color my hair but my hair is naturally dark brown... its brown in the sun
|
|
|
|
Jul 19 2006, 12:15 AM
Post
#152
|
|
|
yawn :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,926 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 434,041 |
black with natural orange highlights
|
|
|
|
| *Kathleen* |
Jul 21 2006, 12:16 AM
Post
#153
|
|
Guest |
^ You have naturally-orange highlights?
|
|
|
|
Jul 21 2006, 05:29 AM
Post
#154
|
|
![]() <33 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,745 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,234 |
Naturally brown. Currently I have brown hair, with blonde highlights
|
|
|
|
Jul 21 2006, 12:37 PM
Post
#155
|
|
![]() daughter of sin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,653 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 386,134 |
How come you don't have the mixed option.. I have three colours
|
|
|
|
| *Intoxiique* |
Jul 21 2006, 07:37 PM
Post
#156
|
|
Guest |
My natural hair color is this really rich dark black
|
|
|
|
Jul 22 2006, 10:22 PM
Post
#157
|
|
![]() sorry. i drowned your fish. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,485 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 98,683 |
medium brown =]
|
|
|
|
Jul 23 2006, 09:44 PM
Post
#158
|
|
![]() ♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,066 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 18,393 |
Not naturally, it's got a red/gold tint to it right now. Two days ago I used this Shine Happy stuff by Clairol and it wasn't supposed to have any color in it, just high gloss & shine, but it had peroxide in it, so... it's got a reddish color now. I like it [:
|
|
|
|
Jul 26 2006, 06:39 PM
Post
#159
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 2,817 Joined: Feb 2006 Member No: 381,065 |
i kinda wanna dye it tonight maybe black.
|
|
|
|
Jul 26 2006, 06:40 PM
Post
#160
|
|
|
yawn :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,926 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 434,041 |
i want to dye it red
|
|
|
|
Aug 26 2006, 01:57 AM
Post
#161
|
|
![]() baby, you wouldnt last<3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 948 Joined: May 2006 Member No: 413,445 |
naturally dark brown
but dyed it to light brown |
|
|
|
Aug 28 2006, 03:47 AM
Post
#162
|
|
![]() Thank God For Mental Illness! ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 54 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 458,803 |
I just dyed my hair blonde 3 weeks ago.
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2006, 07:26 AM
Post
#163
|
|
![]() The windmills of your mind .. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,317 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 83,699 |
Naturally dark brown but if you look at in the sun it looks red.
I dyed it again .. a more red colour .. not much change but you see it in the sun .. it's quite out there. I also have golden/copper highlights. |
|
|
|
Aug 30 2006, 02:16 PM
Post
#164
|
|
![]() Nikkie ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,336 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 28,991 |
i have black hair technically dark dark brown though
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2006, 04:51 PM
Post
#165
|
|
![]() <3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 169 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 454,098 |
Im blonde...yesh x.x heh but proud of it
|
|
|
|
Aug 30 2006, 05:01 PM
Post
#166
|
|
|
. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,264 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 761 |
Dark, dark, dark brown. With bronze highlights. But I don't want highlights anymore so I'll get it stripped soon.
|
|
|
|
Sep 3 2006, 03:59 AM
Post
#167
|
|
|
Cassie™ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 143 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 459,516 |
Brownish-Reddish. Just got it dyed.
|
|
|
|
| *This Confession* |
Sep 3 2006, 09:37 PM
Post
#168
|
|
Guest |
When I was younger I had a really light dirty blonde hair, then as I got older I have dark brown hair now.
|
|
|
|
Jun 8 2007, 11:13 PM
Post
#169
|
|
|
hardxcore. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,223 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 479,494 |
i don't even know my natural hair color. i haven't seen it since i was ten.
jeez. i just now relized that. i think it's a brown color. original, right? right now it's red, dark brown, and blonde. i have tons of peekaboo pannels. and next saturday i'm getting bleach blonde and hot pink pannels. i'm so exited. |
|
|
|
Jun 8 2007, 11:17 PM
Post
#170
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 441 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 330,617 |
When I was young, my hair was a semi-bright red, not quite orange. Then when I turned like seven or eight it started to turn a deeper red, but since then the color has slowly faded, and so now I'm more of a strawberry-blonde. My hair color also varies with the seasons; it gets a lot more blonde during the summer.
I have platinum blonde highlights though. I can't really choose one of those options, because I'm not red-haired, but I'm not blonde either. :( |
|
|
|
Jun 9 2007, 05:36 AM
Post
#171
|
|
![]() ♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 287 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 518,690 |
Naturally Black/Dark Dark Brown.
Now has red and brown streaks, need re-doing :) |
|
|
|
Jun 9 2007, 11:23 PM
Post
#172
|
|
![]() What a sick, masochistic lion. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,853 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 460,535 |
It used to be a dark, blackish-brown color, but now it's more decisively brown.. |
|
|
|
| *stephinika* |
Jun 10 2007, 12:28 AM
Post
#173
|
|
Guest |
At the moment, brown with blonde highlights. I love it.
|
|
|
|
Jun 10 2007, 12:31 AM
Post
#174
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 550 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 509,557 |
Dirteh blonde and loving it :D
|
|
|
|
Jun 10 2007, 01:04 AM
Post
#175
|
|
![]() Disgrace to the asian race ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 346 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 132,080 |
Black with red underneath.
But the black is fading back to dark brownish-red. My natural colour is dark brown. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |