Log In · Register

 
16 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
playing with yourself, in class!!!?
Miayako
post May 6 2006, 09:31 PM
Post #251


Miss Kayleigh
***

Group: Member
Posts: 53
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 401,740



Hahaha! Actually, my boyfriend did it a little in a movie during class. I was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
 
*Uronacid*
post May 8 2006, 10:50 AM
Post #252





Guest






there was this kid in my school that would look at kids and jerk-off in the middle of class... his name was Steve L.... He would stare you right in the eye while he jerked off.... it was so f**king sick i wanted to kill him... O-o
 
*This Confession*
post May 8 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #253





Guest






^atleast it wasen't the other steve. =X
 
Stuckie
post May 8 2006, 08:17 PM
Post #254


Ummm... I can't think of anything creative to put here
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 410
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 118,965



How can anyone do it in the middle of class? I knew a guy that did it in school but he went into the bathroom. What possesses someone to do that in the middle of class? Do they seriously think they can get away with it?
 
*Uronacid*
post May 8 2006, 08:51 PM
Post #255





Guest






QUOTE(This Confession @ May 8 2006, 5:45 PM) *
^atleast it wasen't the other steve. =X


yeah... thank god... >.>
 
rawritslayouts
post Aug 26 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #256


©cute layouts.
*

Group: Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 457,919



There's this mexican guy at school who's all emo and bisexual. pinch.gif One time, I heard him say he jacked off in science class. The tables in that class are like bare tables, just the top desk and legs. The teacher can see everything from your waist down. I was like WTF?!? And after lunch last time, I heard him say like he popped a boner and all his other friends did too! ermm.gif He must of liked it since he's bisexual. He's an odd person.
 
shinysparkle3
post Aug 26 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #257


blah!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 440,368



eww, that is soo gross.
i never wanna see that.
lol.
 
goodcharlotte
post Aug 26 2006, 01:53 PM
Post #258


All The Girlies Say I'm Pretty Fly For A White Guy
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,944
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 400,858



There was this one guy who made a bet with the kid sitting next to him that he could jack off without the teacher noticing. He did it. He got paid $20 too. pinch.gif
 
mznikki
post Aug 26 2006, 02:14 PM
Post #259


Nikkie
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,336
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,991



at my high school last year there was this group of guys there were like 5 of them who always had thier hand down thier pants ....ALWAYS it was disgusting.
 
illriginal
post Aug 26 2006, 04:16 PM
Post #260


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,349
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,274



I advise you to write up a note, without your name... and place it on the teacher's desk basically explaining the situation and to keep eye on the piece of shit horndog.

This kid used to sit there and just stare at this girl... every day for about 10 minutes, at the end of the school year I over heard the girl tellin her friend that the kid would stare at her everyday and play with himself.

I walked up to the kid, asked him in a jokingly way if he plays with himself in class (showin him a side that reads, "hey i do that too") he started to laugh and admitted it. You know what I did? Kneed his balls and upper-cutted his mouth with my elbow. I told him if he told any authority in school about what I did to him, I would give my voice recorder to the teacher in class.

And no... I never had a voice recorder, but he sure the hell believed it :)

P.S. I came to the conclusion that I need to move out of America when it's time to raise my children... f**k this.
 
*Kathleen*
post Aug 26 2006, 05:00 PM
Post #261





Guest






QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Aug 26 2006, 5:16 PM) *
I advise you to write up a note, without your name... and place it on the teacher's desk basically explaining the situation and to keep eye on the piece of shit horndog.

This kid used to sit there and just stare at this girl... every day for about 10 minutes, at the end of the school year I over heard the girl tellin her friend that the kid would stare at her everyday and play with himself.

I walked up to the kid, asked him in a jokingly way if he plays with himself in class (showin him a side that reads, "hey i do that too") he started to laugh and admitted it. You know what I did? Kneed his balls and upper-cutted his mouth with my elbow. I told him if he told any authority in school about what I did to him, I would give my voice recorder to the teacher in class.

And no... I never had a voice recorder, but he sure the hell believed it :)

P.S. I came to the conclusion that I need to move out of America when it's time to raise my children... f**k this.

Where do you intend on raising them? XD.gif
 
illriginal
post Aug 26 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #262


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,349
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 455,274



QUOTE(Kathleen @ Aug 26 2006, 6:00 PM) *
Where do you intend on raising them? XD.gif



Iran? I dunno, anywhere that has high moral values.
 
Psychotic
post Aug 26 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #263


RAWRAWR.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 364,911



This idiot always does that on the bus... nobody wants to sit with him, cause they know what he does beside you. sick.gif


This weird man in my neighborhood did that in the street in front of all these kids comming up from the bus stop. He got in lots of trouble for that.
 
scottypottyboi
post Aug 26 2006, 05:51 PM
Post #264


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 453,426



ahhhh 6th grade well i did once but nvr got caught -__- if feel so f**kin sick and i couldnt look at myself for monthsss that month of 6th grade sucked so much -_-
 
me1issaaaa
post Aug 26 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #265


♥
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,066
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,393



QUOTE(The E-Man @ Aug 26 2006, 2:53 PM) *
There was this one guy who made a bet with the kid sitting next to him that he could jack off without the teacher noticing. He did it. He got paid $20 too. pinch.gif


HAHAAAAAAAA :D
 
heyyfrankie
post Sep 7 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #266


This bitch better work!
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,681
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,095



ever since i've created this topic...i've FINALLY realized the joy of choking the chicken during class!!

it's great!!

oh how i love skeeting all over my algebra book! [:

<33




ROFLLLLL
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 7 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #267





Guest






^ crazy.gif

When I was in kindergarten some boy used to do that and show everyone else. pinch.gif Thank goodness he transferred whistling.gif

QUOTE(TimothyMcmillon @ Apr 18 2006, 12:25 PM) *
---> holy sh*t r u horny?<---

rofl1.gif
 
*RiC3xBoy*
post Sep 7 2006, 11:01 PM
Post #268





Guest






"Let me clean that off of you Mrs. Johnson."
 
demolished
post Sep 8 2006, 03:35 AM
Post #269


Senior Member
*******

Group:
Posts: 8,274
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,001



QUOTE(The E-Man @ Aug 26 2006, 11:53 AM) *
There was this one guy who made a bet with the kid sitting next to him that he could jack off without the teacher noticing. He did it. He got paid $20 too. pinch.gif




Would you do it for 20 bucks, if you were asked to do such thing?
 
*yrrnotelekktric*
post Sep 8 2006, 05:20 PM
Post #270





Guest






QUOTE(RiC3xBoy @ Sep 7 2006, 8:01 PM) *
"Let me clean that off of you Mrs. Johnson."
loool.gif
omg kevin. this is sooo your topic. rofl1.gif
 
*RiC3xBoy*
post Sep 8 2006, 07:08 PM
Post #271





Guest






Nuh uh! I don't do it during school, only before and after!
 
*chaneun*
post Sep 8 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #272





Guest






Kevin's fantasy.
 
Gypsy Eyes
post Sep 8 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #273


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,025
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,051



My physics lab partner does it almost every double period and it's gross!

I've walked by someone who was trying to conceal it in his locker... That was strange.
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Sep 8 2006, 09:45 PM
Post #274





Guest






^ NASTY!
 
aubbob
post Sep 8 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #275


Senior Member
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,817
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 381,065



at work today, we were at the playground (at my old elementary) so while i was watching the kids, my friend shannon spots out this girl doing some sketch stuff.
on closer inspection...shes like...uh...
moving her body back and forth like shes humping the ground (shes sitting on the playground).
then....i notice that her arm is somewhere.
she was getting jiggy with herself.
and she did it on the playground equipment and like she moved to a bench and started doing it.
i talked to my jodie about it and she was like...
yeah some of the kids do it and the teacher said that if they do it just tell them to do it at home.
 

16 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: