Log In · Register

 
15 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Asians with dyed blonde hair, Eww or yay?
do you like asians to dye their hair blonde?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 552
Guests cannot vote 
xCrys
post Jul 24 2006, 06:24 AM
Post #176


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 363
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 344,469



I don't think blonde suits a lot of asians, its just my opinion, but I prefer their dark haircolors better, it makes them look even more adorable :]
 
aicilah999
post Jul 24 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #177


what a moon tonight.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 517
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 33,772



eww. i dont like asian girls w/ dyed blonde hair ...
but then again, it depends who...cuz it looks good on some ppl
 
bballchick1
post Jul 24 2006, 01:08 PM
Post #178


your signal fades away, and all I'm left with is noise.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,099
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 14,110



I think it depends on the person, but for the most part it usually looks abnormal.
 
xo_lovalicious_x...
post Jul 24 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #179


LoVe Me<3
***

Group: Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 443,135



well i think its okay on some people but don't say eww! that's mean, i'm korean too and i don't like blonde hair. but i do love light brown hair.. i'm prolly gonna dye it like that.. but never blonde. so do you guys think black people look good in them? why only asian people?? and i saw someone say they dont even get it done right, maybe its their problem,, maybe they didnt brush it well before but don't insult them!

oh and i've seen a hmong girl do that n it looked pretty good on her..
 
OhMyAnniee
post Jul 24 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #180


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,388
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,129



ew. i hate it. i mean.. if they dye it other colors i'm fine but blonde is like.. stereotyping them in a way. it's kinda of ugly too.. gosh, their asian for a reason so why change it?
 
xo_lovalicious_x...
post Jul 24 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #181


LoVe Me<3
***

Group: Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 443,135



well for some people it's not bad, but for other people, they do look ugly... but admit it, for SOME people,,, they can pull it off

but blonde highlights are cute on them.. i had them except i grew out of it..
 
n_Oodles
post Jul 24 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #182


la baile de noche
****

Group: Member
Posts: 212
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,018



I don't like it...they already have such pretty black hair...blonde contrasts too much. I guess brownish would look better than blonde.
 
RCcola
post Jul 24 2006, 05:08 PM
Post #183


fizzy and fun
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 405
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,469



it takes a certain attitude to pull it off.

i thought kathleen looked pretty good with blonde hair.
 
mznikki
post Jul 24 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #184


Nikkie
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,336
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,991



eh some look good with it and others really don't and go way to light.
 
*Uronacid*
post Jul 24 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #185





Guest






ugh... I think they look so stupid >.>
 
KMFDM_MDFMK
post Jul 25 2006, 02:48 AM
Post #186


worship me or i'll stab you
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 616
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 122,634



asian guys with blonde hair are pretty hot
 
whenshesdancing
post Jul 25 2006, 03:21 AM
Post #187


GOLDEN.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 428,497



i would definitely say it depends. personally, it doesn't appeal to me.
 
SuperNaziPanda
post Jul 25 2006, 11:11 AM
Post #188


*espoldes*
**

Group: Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 443,635



Some of them can pull it off- but I don't really like it.
 
Aerjae
post Aug 2 2006, 12:14 AM
Post #189


rissa.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 621
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 436,690



I think Asians look pretty with black hair. Not blonde.. eww
 
LiLaZnGirL122
post Aug 2 2006, 12:21 AM
Post #190


LiLaZnGurL
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 969
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,072



like a reeealllly light light light brown but not blond? hhaha some girls can pull it off like i think import models or something or thoese asian models cna pull it off like TILA! shes so gorgous
 
*Kathleen*
post Aug 2 2006, 01:21 AM
Post #191





Guest






QUOTE(just_rissa @ Aug 2 2006, 1:14 AM) *
I think Asians look pretty with black hair. Not blonde.. eww

I don't think you look pretty at all. mellow.gif
 
cassjamminx
post Aug 2 2006, 12:58 PM
Post #192


i'll spend forever loving you.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 571
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 431,524



i dont like asians with blonde hair its like they're trying to be white and it doesnt look good because you can always see their black hair roots .. lol.. no not nice.
 
timeflies51
post Aug 2 2006, 01:13 PM
Post #193


portami via
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 467
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 132,187



There's an asian girl who works at this restaurant we go to often. She dyed the first layer of her hair blonde and put it up in a ponytail so it's only on the top of her head. Ugh, it looks horrible. sick.gif
 
Smoogrish
post Aug 2 2006, 02:12 PM
Post #194


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,459
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 328,021



It scares me to death. It's just so... bleh. Unnatural. Blonde highlights are okay, I guess.
 
parallel
post Aug 2 2006, 03:01 PM
Post #195


TOISU!!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,996
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 92,516



Ahahhaa, oh boy.

My guy friend who's Korean dyed his hair blonde one time and I swear I could spot him all the way across campus. Not a good thing wink.gif
 
Sophiie
post Aug 2 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #196


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 447,844



I'm asian and I don't like asians dying their hair blonde. It looks good on some people, but majority of the time it looks wrong. Thats just my opinion. =]
 
femmefatale4160
post Aug 2 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #197


I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh the thrills I will have.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 624
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 445,743



I don't like it. It contrasts too much.
 
*Teenage Mutant Ninja Meg*
post Aug 2 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #198





Guest






major ew.
it doesn't look right against their skin colour...
be proud of your black hair. (:
 
*danielle_x3*
post Aug 3 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #199





Guest






no.. looks weird
 
msladyliberty
post Aug 3 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #200


msladyliberty
****

Group: Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 105,766



-Blonde hair on Asian girls are tacky if not done right.
-The color has to match the skin tone to make it look cute.

But to me, I think it's too much yellow. _dry.gif
 

15 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: