Log In · Register

 
102 Pages V  « < 35 36 37 38 39 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
FIRST TO POST ON PAGE 101
marzipan
post Jul 15 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #901


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



*yawn*
 
iDecay
post Jul 15 2006, 12:15 PM
Post #902


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



QUOTE(Freaky Krazer @ Jul 15 2006, 9:45 AM) *
how it'd go?

Nothing happened.. I just went to sleep after we hung up and gave up.
 
*Kathleen*
post Jul 15 2006, 12:21 PM
Post #903





Guest






XD.gif
 
*Freaky Krazer*
post Jul 15 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #904





Guest






QUOTE(tic tac. @ Jul 15 2006, 1:15 PM) *
Nothing happened.. I just went to sleep after we hung up and gave up.

awww omg I was scared to death after we hung up... I couldn't go in my bathroom!
 
iDecay
post Jul 15 2006, 01:02 PM
Post #905


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



ME TOO! pinch.gif
 
*Freaky Krazer*
post Jul 15 2006, 01:02 PM
Post #906





Guest






lol now I'm gonna play CS... bye!
 
iDecay
post Jul 15 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #907


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



NERD. NERD. NERD.
 
*RiC3xBoy*
post Jul 15 2006, 02:11 PM
Post #908





Guest






Ok, but are any of them inter-related? The 6 games under FF13 that is. Screw, I'll do research myself instead of pestering you about it.
 
*liquidize*
post Jul 15 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #909





Guest






ROFL dawg

I'm having the craziest convo with this guy we're trying to decide what we wanna eat, and we're like f**k man its so hot..


liquid: and i dont have to hear your bitching
: stfu
liquid: what do oyu wanna eat fag
: im feeling
liquid: i'm hungry too
: bk
: or the china place
: i dunno
: wait
: bk
: do you want that
: nigger


i also convinecd him that he called me when i was jacking off ROFL
 
iDecay
post Jul 15 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #910


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



So, this is slow..
 
*RiC3xBoy*
post Jul 15 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #911





Guest






Yeah.
 
*salcha4u*
post Jul 15 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #912





Guest






Sean is taller than me.....sad.gif
 
iDecay
post Jul 15 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #913


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



Ohh. Didn't you meet up with him today?
 
*salcha4u*
post Jul 15 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #914





Guest






Yes I did. He's skinny too.
 
iDecay
post Jul 15 2006, 06:14 PM
Post #915


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



I've yet to meet up with someone from cB.. Hmm..
 
*salcha4u*
post Jul 15 2006, 06:15 PM
Post #916





Guest






I've met four people from cB...but then two go to my school.
 
*jooleeah*
post Jul 15 2006, 06:16 PM
Post #917





Guest






No pictures? :[
 
*salcha4u*
post Jul 15 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #918





Guest






Haha yeah, that was the weird part. I left my camera back at the picnic table with my friends and I was too lazy to go get it. He had a camera phone, and I had a camera phone but we both forgot to take pics....

so none.
 
iDecay
post Jul 15 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #919


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



Hmm.. I have a list of people who I want to meet up with haha. Too bad they don't live near me. O_O
 
SarahxJoy
post Jul 15 2006, 06:19 PM
Post #920


What the fack.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,164
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,519



Wow, a gay guy has a crush on my boyfriend. XD.gif
Haha..woo. _smile.gif
 
*RiC3xBoy*
post Jul 15 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #921





Guest






Thats cute.
 
*Kathleen*
post Jul 15 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #922





Guest






Knarf.
 
iDecay
post Jul 15 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #923


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



aww
 
aubbob
post Jul 15 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #924


Senior Member
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,817
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 381,065



baaa
 
SarahxJoy
post Jul 15 2006, 07:26 PM
Post #925


What the fack.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,164
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,519



The only person I can even think of meeting up with from cB is Sharie..'cause she's the only other person I know that lives here.

But then again, she's like..alll the way across town.
 

102 Pages V  « < 35 36 37 38 39 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: