Log In · Register

 
102 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
FIRST TO POST ON PAGE 101
*RiC3xBoy*
post Jul 13 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #426





Guest






Til' the end I will be with you,
We will go where our dreams come true,
All the times that we have been through,
You will always be my best friends...
 
SarahxJoy
post Jul 13 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #427


What the fack.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,164
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,519



Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams
 
*lolita kitty*
post Jul 13 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #428





Guest






Sarah is MAGICAL.

Row, row, row your boat.
Gently down the stream.
Marrily, marrily, marrily, marrily.
Life is but a dream.


Yes, I know, that song is sooooooooooo moving.
 
*baby_in_blue*
post Jul 13 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #429





Guest






i hate homework.
 
*salcha4u*
post Jul 13 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #430





Guest






QUOTE(ICKY GIRLLL @ Jul 13 2006, 2:03 PM) *
The feeling that I'm feeling
Now that I don't hear your voice
Or have your touch and kiss your lips
Cause I don't have a choice

:[:[:[:[

Ohh what i wouldn't give to have you lying by my side right here
cause baaaaby when you left i lost a part of me
its still so hard to believe
come back baby please cause we belong together
 
danginja
post Jul 13 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #431


CB's Official Ninja
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 709
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,477



I love you
I really really do.
I love you
I love you more then ice cream.
 
SarahxJoy
post Jul 13 2006, 04:26 PM
Post #432


What the fack.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,164
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,519



Every night before I sleep
I thank the lord for givin me another day
So I can be with you
cause I aint never seen a face
So beautiful in every way
I cant believe that Im here with you


throb.gif I love this one.
 
*RiC3xBoy*
post Jul 13 2006, 04:30 PM
Post #433





Guest






Sally's favorite lyrics


Look at her hips, (what?) look at her legs, ain't she stacked? (stacked)
I sure wouldn't mind hittin' that from the back (back)
 
SarahxJoy
post Jul 13 2006, 04:31 PM
Post #434


What the fack.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,164
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,519



I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up front
Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got
Me so horny
Ooh, rub all of that smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my Benz
Well use me, use me cuz you ain't that average groupy



laugh.gif
 
*salcha4u*
post Jul 13 2006, 04:33 PM
Post #435





Guest






QUOTE(RiC3xBoy @ Jul 13 2006, 2:30 PM) *
Sally's favorite lyrics


Look at her hips, (what?) look at her legs, ain't she stacked? (stacked)
I sure wouldn't mind hittin' that from the back (back)

I have that on my mp3 freal
 
*RiC3xBoy*
post Jul 13 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #436





Guest






I know you do.
 
aubbob
post Jul 13 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #437


Senior Member
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,817
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 381,065



wow this is going quick
 
marzipan
post Jul 13 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #438


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



*sigh*
 
iDecay
post Jul 13 2006, 05:11 PM
Post #439


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



sad.gif
 
*Freaky Krazer*
post Jul 13 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #440





Guest






WHAT THE HELL. AUBREY I HATE YOU FOR WINNING. AND WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE IT FIRST ON PAGE 21? IT WAS THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT OF PAGES
 
*baby_in_blue*
post Jul 13 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #441





Guest






in the next fifa world cup i will be 21. _smile.gif
 
iDecay
post Jul 13 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #442


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



heh
 
*baby_in_blue*
post Jul 13 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #443





Guest






spammmmm. shifty.gif
 
aubbob
post Jul 13 2006, 06:02 PM
Post #444


Senior Member
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,817
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 381,065



i can change it.
one, two, three, four
get your booty on the dance floor.
work it out, shake it little momma
let me see you do the jane fonda.
five, six, seven now
if you dont know, let me show you how
to work it out..work it little momma
i know you wanna do the jane fonda
 
marzipan
post Jul 13 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #445


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



yawn.gif
 
aubbob
post Jul 13 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #446


Senior Member
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,817
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 381,065



shall i change it?
 
*baby_in_blue*
post Jul 13 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #447





Guest









¿quien sabe?
 
aubbob
post Jul 13 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #448


Senior Member
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,817
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 381,065



rrahh
 
iDecay
post Jul 13 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #449


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



?
 
marzipan
post Jul 13 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #450


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



tinaa
 

102 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: