FIRST TO POST ON PAGE 101 |
![]() ![]() |
FIRST TO POST ON PAGE 101 |
| *RiC3xBoy* |
Jul 13 2006, 04:13 PM
Post
#426
|
|
Guest |
Til' the end I will be with you,
We will go where our dreams come true, All the times that we have been through, You will always be my best friends... |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 04:14 PM
Post
#427
|
|
![]() What the fack. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,164 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,519 |
Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me Is almost more than I can take Baby when you touch me I can feel how much you love me And it just blows me away I've never been this close to anyone or anything I can hear your thoughts I can see your dreams |
|
|
|
| *lolita kitty* |
Jul 13 2006, 04:17 PM
Post
#428
|
|
Guest |
Sarah is MAGICAL.
Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream. Marrily, marrily, marrily, marrily. Life is but a dream. Yes, I know, that song is sooooooooooo moving. |
|
|
|
| *baby_in_blue* |
Jul 13 2006, 04:18 PM
Post
#429
|
|
Guest |
i hate homework.
|
|
|
|
| *salcha4u* |
Jul 13 2006, 04:21 PM
Post
#430
|
|
Guest |
The feeling that I'm feeling Now that I don't hear your voice Or have your touch and kiss your lips Cause I don't have a choice :[:[:[:[ Ohh what i wouldn't give to have you lying by my side right here cause baaaaby when you left i lost a part of me its still so hard to believe come back baby please cause we belong together |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 04:23 PM
Post
#431
|
|
![]() CB's Official Ninja ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 709 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 434,477 |
I love you
I really really do. I love you I love you more then ice cream. |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 04:26 PM
Post
#432
|
|
![]() What the fack. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,164 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,519 |
Every night before I sleep
I thank the lord for givin me another day So I can be with you cause I aint never seen a face So beautiful in every way I cant believe that Im here with you |
|
|
|
| *RiC3xBoy* |
Jul 13 2006, 04:30 PM
Post
#433
|
|
Guest |
Sally's favorite lyrics
Look at her hips, (what?) look at her legs, ain't she stacked? (stacked) I sure wouldn't mind hittin' that from the back (back) |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 04:31 PM
Post
#434
|
|
![]() What the fack. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,164 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,519 |
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste And a round thing in your face You get sprung Wanna pull up front Cuz you notice that butt was stuffed Deep in the jeans she's wearing I'm hooked and I can't stop staring Oh, baby I wanna get with ya And take your picture My homeboys tried to warn me But with that butt you got Me so horny Ooh, rub all of that smooth skin You say you wanna get in my Benz Well use me, use me cuz you ain't that average groupy |
|
|
|
| *salcha4u* |
Jul 13 2006, 04:33 PM
Post
#435
|
|
Guest |
|
|
|
|
| *RiC3xBoy* |
Jul 13 2006, 04:34 PM
Post
#436
|
|
Guest |
I know you do.
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 04:47 PM
Post
#437
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 2,817 Joined: Feb 2006 Member No: 381,065 |
wow this is going quick
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 04:51 PM
Post
#438
|
|
![]() Krista. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,380 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 391,319 |
*sigh*
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 05:11 PM
Post
#439
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
|
|
|
|
| *Freaky Krazer* |
Jul 13 2006, 05:26 PM
Post
#440
|
|
Guest |
WHAT THE HELL. AUBREY I HATE YOU FOR WINNING. AND WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE IT FIRST ON PAGE 21? IT WAS THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT OF PAGES
|
|
|
|
| *baby_in_blue* |
Jul 13 2006, 05:26 PM
Post
#441
|
|
Guest |
in the next fifa world cup i will be 21.
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 05:26 PM
Post
#442
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
heh
|
|
|
|
| *baby_in_blue* |
Jul 13 2006, 05:33 PM
Post
#443
|
|
Guest |
spammmmm.
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 06:02 PM
Post
#444
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 2,817 Joined: Feb 2006 Member No: 381,065 |
i can change it.
one, two, three, four get your booty on the dance floor. work it out, shake it little momma let me see you do the jane fonda. five, six, seven now if you dont know, let me show you how to work it out..work it little momma i know you wanna do the jane fonda |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 06:03 PM
Post
#445
|
|
![]() Krista. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,380 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 391,319 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 06:03 PM
Post
#446
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 2,817 Joined: Feb 2006 Member No: 381,065 |
shall i change it?
|
|
|
|
| *baby_in_blue* |
Jul 13 2006, 06:09 PM
Post
#447
|
|
Guest |
¿quien sabe? |
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 06:10 PM
Post
#448
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 2,817 Joined: Feb 2006 Member No: 381,065 |
rrahh
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 06:20 PM
Post
#449
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
?
|
|
|
|
Jul 13 2006, 06:22 PM
Post
#450
|
|
![]() Krista. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,380 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 391,319 |
tinaa
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |