Log In · Register

 
20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Official Chinese Club, v3
*liquidize*
post Jul 8 2006, 03:14 AM
Post #451





Guest






How many words can you type up? 4061 is a record
 
no-name
post Jul 8 2006, 03:23 AM
Post #452


yawn :)
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,926
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,041



i don't really know
 
*salcha4u*
post Jul 8 2006, 03:28 AM
Post #453





Guest






In one setting?
 
no-name
post Jul 8 2006, 03:31 AM
Post #454


yawn :)
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,926
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,041



in one setting i can type a shitload....i am trying to figure out what he means exactly
 
*liquidize*
post Jul 8 2006, 03:56 AM
Post #455





Guest






goto profile and just start typing and click check length in the interest. Seriously i'm like the only one still awake, this is good for my body because its like endurance...just kidding never sleep cash money young money f**k a ho. This is why i gotta hit the gym tommorow and kill myself there please.



KissMe2408 Warned on Dec 18 2005, 7:49 PM
Added to warn level Member bashing galore.
man hailey has to unwarn me because its an eyesore seeing it next to my stuff


Man cb is only good for posting in entertainment and sandbox
 
no-name
post Jul 8 2006, 04:38 AM
Post #456


yawn :)
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,926
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,041



next time tell us what you are talking about so we won't have to guess
 
*jooleeah*
post Jul 8 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #457





Guest






QUOTE(liquidize @ Jul 8 2006, 3:43 AM) *
Who me?

But I never talked to you really because i was convinced you were Juliar who was part of og cbs trish clique and I held a grudge I guess because of previous conflicts.

mellow.gif The only time I talked to you was I think in IRC once or twice. It's nice knowing you've held a grudge against me because you thought I was the other Julia. thumbsup.gif

I want a new t-drama. :[ I should be packing for chink camp.
 
lanbexx
post Jul 8 2006, 12:56 PM
Post #458


我爱台妹,台妹爱我
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 877
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 52,340



devil beside you
 
*jooleeah*
post Jul 8 2006, 01:24 PM
Post #459





Guest






besides that oneee :[ ive already watched a couple of those. i don't like rainie that much either.
 
*liquidize*
post Jul 8 2006, 03:39 PM
Post #460





Guest






QUOTE(jooleeah @ Jul 8 2006, 10:39 AM) *
mellow.gif The only time I talked to you was I think in IRC once or twice. It's nice knowing you've held a grudge against me because you thought I was the other Julia. thumbsup.gif

I want a new t-drama. :[ I should be packing for chink camp.

Yeah i know, because there was a big drama and she set me up, Dont take it personal though, it was just a misunderstanding kind of...

Time and time again I have to clean my room, here i am doing donuts in the lambo like i work for krispy kreme, I-I-I be on it all day all night all day straight up on it. I'm on it. Fluff the pillows, wipe down the desk stack the books. Wipe the dust off everything, Vacuum the floor, dang i'm a pimp
LOL
 
no-name
post Jul 8 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #461


yawn :)
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,926
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,041



^wow..you got a lot of work to do..it makes me feel lazy
 
*salcha4u*
post Jul 8 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #462





Guest






I just got back from Tapioca Express and geez, that place is hella fobby. All these Taiwanese guys came and were conversing with the even fobbier guys working at the cashier...and I was eavesdropping on their convos. They were playing the Nan Quan Mama Color Palette CD there too.
 
no-name
post Jul 8 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #463


yawn :)
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,926
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,041



^where in the world is Tapioca Express?
 
mylittleMiracle
post Jul 8 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #464


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,476
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 135,305



whats that?
 
*liquidize*
post Jul 8 2006, 10:57 PM
Post #465





Guest






Its just like Lollicup here, But they suck and have the bad boba. I know a million boba places. I had tapoica express once, while in san gabriel because they had a buy one get one free thing, and it was so nasty. If you think they're good, wait til you try Little Bean, Its unbelievably good.
 
*salcha4u*
post Jul 8 2006, 11:06 PM
Post #466





Guest






Isn't Little Bean mainly a coffee shop? Tapioca Express is the best here, better than Q-Cup.
 
*jooleeah*
post Jul 8 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #467





Guest






QUOTE(liquidize @ Jul 8 2006, 4:39 PM) *
Yeah i know, because there was a big drama and she set me up, Dont take it personal though, it was just a misunderstanding kind of...

Time and time again I have to clean my room, here i am doing donuts in the lambo like i work for krispy kreme, I-I-I be on it all day all night all day straight up on it. I'm on it. Fluff the pillows, wipe down the desk stack the books. Wipe the dust off everything, Vacuum the floor, dang i'm a pimp
LOL

Hahaha, don't worry about it. XD.gif I didn't take it personally. Sorry if it seemed I did.

I'm so jealous of you guys. The only thing we have here is Quickly's, and that's already closed down. :[ We have Suno, but that's more like an ice dessert type of place, and yeah...most places that have boba and other drinks are just restaurants and stuff. :[
 
*liquidize*
post Jul 8 2006, 11:29 PM
Post #468





Guest






I Love the shaved ice stuff, I always get it with boba!
 
*salcha4u*
post Jul 8 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #469





Guest






Yeah, but the pao bing at Tapioca Express was almost 4 bucks...even a cup of boba is more than $2
 
*jooleeah*
post Jul 8 2006, 11:33 PM
Post #470





Guest






Have you guys had Suno Dessert? It is yummmyyyyyyyy throb.gif

http://www.suno-dessert.com/
 
*liquidize*
post Jul 8 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #471





Guest






Dude i have the prices at lollicup memorized, because i go there all the time. Its like boba milk tea large is 2.75, and then mocha blast is 4:25 with mini boba? and they charge for whip cream at the fob one i goto
 
*salcha4u*
post Jul 8 2006, 11:42 PM
Post #472





Guest






0.35 for whip cream here haha
 
*jooleeah*
post Jul 8 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #473





Guest






mooharhar

99 cent bubble tea at suno! YEAAAH BABY
 
*liquidize*
post Jul 8 2006, 11:50 PM
Post #474





Guest






The fobs are always hating on you seriously. Like the ones i goto I order in english and they take me for abc who dont understand chinese and talk all this shit. Then I throw them dirty looks and they take it like " Look at him looking at us!!!!! his f**king ugly pug face " phase. Do they ever wonder why theres only pennys in the tip jar?
 
*salcha4u*
post Jul 9 2006, 12:17 AM
Post #475





Guest






The fobs here were smoking in the parking lot...
 

20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: