scrolling friends list |
scrolling friends list |
Jul 6 2006, 08:19 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 70 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 433,823 |
is there a way to get rid of my stock friends list, and replace it with a list that scrolls all my friends pics instead???
|
|
|
|
Hybrid216 scrolling friends list Jul 6 2006, 08:19 AM
toyo loco I don't get it. Get rid of your original frie... Jul 6 2006, 10:04 AM
Hybrid216 yeah, like this
hers is scrolling. I just want mi... Jul 6 2006, 10:49 AM
toyo loco Hers is a div. If yours isn't you can't ha... Jul 6 2006, 10:54 AM
Hybrid216 www.myspace.com/joshzua
thats my page....
is the... Jul 6 2006, 11:15 AM
toyo loco If you do it wouldn't come out correctly.
Bec... Jul 6 2006, 11:39 AM
Hybrid216 when I use this code to hide my friends list, it c... Jul 8 2006, 11:25 AM
toyo loco td.text td.text table b, td.text td.text table tab... Jul 8 2006, 01:07 PM
Hybrid216 QUOTE(toyo loco @ Jul 8 2006, 2:07 PM) td... Jul 8 2006, 03:55 PM![]() ![]() |