KATHLEEN YOU ARE MY HERO, I'm a monster, feed me waffles |
![]() ![]() |
KATHLEEN YOU ARE MY HERO, I'm a monster, feed me waffles |
Jul 4 2006, 03:36 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Ninjas and Pirates agree, Cowboys suck. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 515 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 433,366 |
I'm stefan, Im the sex god.
You should bow before thee with kathleen as my queen. aigh niggah? |
|
|
|
| *Kathleen* |
Jul 4 2006, 03:38 AM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
|
|
|
|
| *mzkandi* |
Jul 4 2006, 04:22 AM
Post
#3
|
|
Guest |
Hey, Stefan! I'm Kiera, nice to have you here.
|
|
|
|
| *Weird addiction* |
Jul 4 2006, 05:30 AM
Post
#4
|
|
Guest |
Omg, another sex God! Wooottt!!
|
|
|
|
Jul 4 2006, 06:10 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Ninjas and Pirates agree, Cowboys suck. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 515 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 433,366 |
Not another
I am the sex god NO others LOLZ tahnks for the welcome ^_^ Not another I am the sex god NO others LOLZ tahnks for the welcome ^_^ |
|
|
|
| *Weird addiction* |
Jul 4 2006, 08:03 AM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
I am the other sex God, actually, Goddess, plus there's Elba. Watch out!
|
|
|
|
Jul 4 2006, 08:07 AM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
i have to agree ^. ELBA IS TEH sex god. mauauahhaahahaa.
anyways welcome im melissa |
|
|
|
| *chaneun* |
Jul 4 2006, 08:23 AM
Post
#8
|
|
Guest |
YEZZ HAI2U!1!!
|
|
|
|
Jul 4 2006, 09:31 AM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() yan lin♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,129 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 13,627 |
Hi Stefan. I'm Yan Lin.
Elba is a sex goddess indeed, and Sandra and I are orgy-mates (if that made any sense at all) |
|
|
|
Jul 4 2006, 10:03 AM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Don't wake ghostie. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,546 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 2,405 |
Hey Stefan, I'm Linda Belle. It's very nice to meet you, sir.
|
|
|
|
Jul 4 2006, 12:06 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() ♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,066 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 18,393 |
Mmmmm, waffles
Hello, my name is Melissa. I hope to see you around. Oh, and you get some extra brownie points because you're friends with Kathleen |
|
|
|
Jul 4 2006, 01:27 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() Hello There. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,572 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 88,673 |
[size=2]Welcome to CB![/size]
|
|
|
|
Jul 4 2006, 03:44 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() Ninjas and Pirates agree, Cowboys suck. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 515 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 433,366 |
Wow
everyone here is very welcoming. ^_^ Well I am the sex god as well. I have my deciples. Kathleen is one of my deciples and there is a sex goddess as well IN illinois Shes amazing |
|
|
|
| *Kathleen* |
Jul 4 2006, 04:05 PM
Post
#14
|
|
Guest |
I am so not a disciple. I'm definitely a partner in crime ir something.
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2006, 03:00 AM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() Ninjas and Pirates agree, Cowboys suck. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 515 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 433,366 |
Yeah
deciple is so possey LOLZ I think thats it how you spell that word.... yeah YOu can be my pratner in crime, i think we discussed this before, and thats what we decided. |
|
|
|
Jul 5 2006, 03:02 AM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 1,912 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 137,527 |
you look like a chic..
welcome to cb, read the community guidelines - link is in my sig. hope you have fun posting, but remember not to spam. =D |
|
|
|
| *Kathleen* |
Jul 5 2006, 03:11 AM
Post
#17
|
|
Guest |
I think you mean "passé."
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2006, 03:21 AM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() Ninjas and Pirates agree, Cowboys suck. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 515 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 433,366 |
eh
spelling is lame especially when you have a dmeonic keyboard such as mine |
|
|
|
| *Kathleen* |
Jul 5 2006, 03:23 AM
Post
#19
|
|
Guest |
PFT. Spelling is for winners, like myself. Besides, you always blame stuff on your computer or in this case, your keyboard.
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2006, 03:26 AM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() Ninjas and Pirates agree, Cowboys suck. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 515 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 433,366 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2006, 04:06 AM
Post
#21
|
|
![]() We are the cure. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,936 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 1,456 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2006, 04:10 AM
Post
#22
|
|
![]() What the fack. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,164 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,519 |
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. Chuck Palahniuk rawks. Hi hi Stefan. I be Sarah. Oh gee, now I find myself wanting waffles. You are very persuasive indeed. I'll be watching you.. |
|
|
|
Jul 5 2006, 05:03 AM
Post
#23
|
|
![]() Ninjas and Pirates agree, Cowboys suck. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 515 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 433,366 |
EEEp
see, MY weapon is peer pressure. ^_^ I am amazing and whats up with that nick guy, you are not special. Kathleen is special Shes is my partner in crime ^_^ |
|
|
|
Jul 5 2006, 05:30 AM
Post
#24
|
|
![]() We are the cure. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,936 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 1,456 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2006, 06:28 AM
Post
#25
|
|
![]() Ninjas and Pirates agree, Cowboys suck. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 515 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 433,366 |
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |