Log In · Register

 
Thread locked, problem unsolved, details text
The DooD
post Jun 20 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 422,274



I have already posted this here, but the thread was immediately locked. I appreciate your answer, but it didn't help.

Here's my profile

Does anyone know if it's possible to hide the bold text in interests, and display the bold text in details?
CODE
.lightbluetext8 {display:none;}

This seems to hide all bold text in the left modules. I'd like to, as I said, hide it in Interests and display it in Details. There must be a way, without having to make a custom details table.

Plz leave this thread unlocked for awhile so that other people have a chance to contribute.
Thx
 

Posts in this topic
The DooD   Thread locked, problem unsolved   Jun 20 2006, 01:23 PM
StanleyThePanda   Nope, because the bold text in the interests and t...   Jun 20 2006, 01:56 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: