Log In · Register

 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
this is the biggest issue on cb
*mona lisa*
post Jun 14 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #26





Guest






Wait, isn't there another one that actually shrugged? This (I didn't add it though): .

Winnie, the old wink smiley is still here. wink.gif
 
gelionie
post Jun 14 2006, 09:17 PM
Post #27


say maydayism.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,447
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 26,344



^ that one looks a bit creepy... the arms are too short.
Eep. I'm being picky.


//edit: I'm seeing the new one though. :(
 
*disco infiltrator*
post Jun 14 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #28





Guest






Yeah, that wink is new.

I think we should have the one with three hairs and call it :nohuh:.
 
gelionie
post Jun 14 2006, 09:21 PM
Post #29


say maydayism.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,447
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 26,344



^ that would be a nice name for it. :) And keep the old "dry" one.
 

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: