Log In · Register

 
20 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Anime Otakus, version 4
*ranniel*
post Jun 7 2006, 01:09 PM
Post #276





Guest






I know the movie Prince of Tennis isn't an anime, but the series is. Has anyone seen it?
 
rainnydaiis
post Jun 7 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #277


SOS Brigade!!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,573
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 47,775



Theres a new series for prince on tennis.. its the national championship Lolz. and yeah i saw the series... alll 100 something episodes o.O
 
KissMe2408
post Jun 7 2006, 03:28 PM
Post #278


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



QUOTE(happyfaere @ Jun 6 2006, 11:56 AM) *
I WANT TO JOIN!! ^_^

happyfaere ,
WELCOME TO ANIME OTAKUS!
You are member # 88, congrats!
You can see your screen name on the front page now.

Please check out our banners!
 
*jooleeah*
post Jun 7 2006, 03:54 PM
Post #279





Guest






QUOTE(rainnydaiis @ Jun 5 2006, 11:35 PM) *
Sakura is mine.. but I would be considered a pedifile... so hmmm -__-;;

Haha well. >_>...


I need more Nana. NANAAAAAAAAA
 
rainnydaiis
post Jun 7 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #280


SOS Brigade!!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,573
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 47,775



^ you know what I'm talking about o.O
 
HelplessCry
post Jun 8 2006, 10:09 PM
Post #281


unrequited love
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,007
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,788



i watched the whole movie on YouTube (ahh the wonders of youtube)
i really disliked it...the whole acting was bad... the storyline got cut off. the only thing i liked was Aoi Miyazaki's hair. im thinking about getting myhair cutt like that too... anyone agree that its cute? i need a new haircutt gahh! any of you have any suggestions for long hair? to keep it long just do something about bangs and layers maybe? hmm hmm? it'd be greatly appreciatted.
 
*jooleeah*
post Jun 9 2006, 12:05 PM
Post #282





Guest






QUOTE(rainnydaiis @ Jun 7 2006, 7:21 PM) *
^ you know what I'm talking about o.O

Hahah, don't worry. :P I was just kidding around.

Lindsey, you mean you watched Nana? I heard the movie was alright. I'd rather read the manga :P I personally like layers harhar. But if you want bangs, make them sidebangs :D Teeheee.
 
HelplessCry
post Jun 10 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #283


unrequited love
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,007
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,788



yepp...i watched the whole movie!
 
*jooleeah*
post Jun 10 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #284





Guest






^I need to do that soon. I saw the actors in it [their pictures] and they look so much likethe characters, I think...


I'm so glad nobody messes with the anime subforum. It's like it has it's own shield against stupid spammers. YAAY
 
*islandgirl4eva*
post Jun 10 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #285





Guest






^ I'm glad too, Julia. Last night was hell for People Staffers and Admin. Stupid spammers.

Nana was a decent movie. The guy that played Nobu was hot, so I wish he had a bigger role in the movie! Sure, the storyline was cut, but I liked what I saw.
 
HelplessCry
post Jun 10 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #286


unrequited love
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,007
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,788



you liked it? i was disapointed... or maybe its because i was expecting so much out of it =/ iunno but MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE AOI MIYAZAKI'S NOW! harharhar
 
*islandgirl4eva*
post Jun 10 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #287





Guest






Yeah. Perhaps I am just a moron. Haha.

Lindsey, let us see the hair!
 
*theoutlaw*
post Jun 12 2006, 10:03 AM
Post #288





Guest






QUOTE(ChibiChimomo @ Jun 10 2006, 10:27 AM) *
yepp...i watched the whole movie!


No you didnt!! Did you?! I've search youtube for that POT movie, and the trailers only out. Liar! stubborn.gif Give me the link!
 
rainnydaiis
post Jun 12 2006, 07:27 PM
Post #289


SOS Brigade!!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,573
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 47,775



hehe I don't think POT has the movie on youtube.
 
Aoiro
post Jun 13 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #290


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,665
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 127,076



= w =;;
 
rainnydaiis
post Jun 13 2006, 05:27 PM
Post #291


SOS Brigade!!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,573
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 47,775



Patricia!!! long time <3333333333
 
Saeglopur
post Jun 13 2006, 08:54 PM
Post #292


Day's Nearly Over
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,553
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 45,183



Someone give me anime to watch that's available online! (Or downloading.. cause then I can upload it to my PSP and watch it on the road cause I'm "constantly" on the road) I'd like it better if it was streaming so I don't waste the non-existant space on my computer. ROFL. XD
 
HelplessCry
post Jun 13 2006, 08:56 PM
Post #293


unrequited love
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,007
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,788



whats POT? o_o im talking about NANA ^^;
omg its been removed by the user...no wonder >_> but i sware i watched it!


yeha i know lighting sucks..and my face is a bit blurry... i didnt want to go full detail because i have no make up on heh heh and im very umm whats the word... on how i look >_>. also i can make it look like it i just need jell and product and its already nightime and im not going anywhere so that would be pointless
 
Just_Dream
post Jun 14 2006, 04:08 AM
Post #294


durian
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,124
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,860



QUOTE(Days Nearly Over @ Jun 13 2006, 6:54 PM) *
Someone give me anime to watch that's available online! (Or downloading.. cause then I can upload it to my PSP and watch it on the road cause I'm "constantly" on the road) I'd like it better if it was streaming so I don't waste the non-existant space on my computer. ROFL. XD
You should d/l Ouran High School host Club! :D OMG the anime is awesome.. watch it, K1m!!!

:D

I'm trying to get as many people watching it as I can >=]

I still haven't watched Episode 10 and I d/led it a while ago... this ibook is too slow.. the anime lags.. I can't enjoy it. T_T_T_T
 
rainnydaiis
post Jun 14 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #295


SOS Brigade!!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,573
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 47,775



Hehe I have the manga on my computer.. If you awnt I can probably zip it and send it to you.. Unless your like naomi and you actually want the book ^^
 
*Indiscriminate Soul*
post Jun 14 2006, 01:16 PM
Post #296





Guest






QUOTE
yeha i know lighting sucks..and my face is a bit blurry... i didnt want to go full detail because i have no make up on heh heh and im very umm whats the word... on how i look >_>. also i can make it look like it i just need jell and product and its already nightime and im not going anywhere so that would be pointless


Hey, you know what? It looks okay. I'm thinking about getting my hair cut too. I haven't had one in months. The last time I got it cut...I cut it myself and not many people noticed because I only cut off like an inch or two. I seriously need it cut though. You just inspired me on how I want my hair cut. Not exactly like AOI MIYAZAKI'S but with bangs and layers because I have a lot of hair.
 
*lolita kitty*
post Jun 14 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #297





Guest






I miss cb, and my fellow otakus ;)
Hm. I haven't read any good manga lately. As a matter of fact, I just recently sold a ton of my old manga books.
Someone reccomend me a good manga :(
 
*islandgirl4eva*
post Jun 14 2006, 04:28 PM
Post #298





Guest






QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Jun 14 2006, 5:08 AM) *
You should d/l Ouran High School host Club! :D OMG the anime is awesome.. watch it, K1m!!!

:D

I'm trying to get as many people watching it as I can >=]

I still haven't watched Episode 10 and I d/led it a while ago... this ibook is too slow.. the anime lags.. I can't enjoy it. T_T_T_T


You poor dear! I've seen them all and no matter what, even if you have to wait a bit longer, it's TOTALLY worth the wait. When you watch it, make sure you call me or something so we can gush about it together!

QUOTE(rainnydaiis @ Jun 14 2006, 1:06 PM) *
Hehe I have the manga on my computer.. If you awnt I can probably zip it and send it to you.. Unless your like naomi and you actually want the book ^^


Yes, I like collecting that manga. You got a problem with that, man? stubborn.gif

XDD

QUOTE(lolita kitty @ Jun 14 2006, 5:02 PM) *
I miss cb, and my fellow otakus ;)
Hm. I haven't read any good manga lately. As a matter of fact, I just recently sold a ton of my old manga books.
Someone reccomend me a good manga :(


I have a number of stories for you, hun. Shall I list them? Yes, I shall...

- Land of the Blindfolded*
- The DEVIL Does Exist
- Crimson Hero
- Ouran High School Host Club*

btw, Christina recommended two of those to me. Can you guess which ones? tongue.gif
 
talcumpowder
post Jun 14 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #299


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



^ The ones with aterisks (*) next to time! Read Marmalade Boy or Earthian! Or... Forbidden Dance, Suki, Wish, off*beat, Dramacon... -cough- I'll shut up now.
I wish I could get my hair cut! I promised not to cut it for four years. T.T It'll be down to my ass again by then!! &dun worry Naomi. I finally filled my manga box. =0 It might be over a hundred now... I have to take a picture of that sometime. -thinks about that-
 
HelplessCry
post Jun 14 2006, 11:24 PM
Post #300


unrequited love
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,007
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,788



omg i began watching ouran high host club and i can't stop watching it !!!x_x its almost 1am and im still on the computor hahaha....oh my. true otaku fan Renge. shes...scary hehe

in my point of view crimson hero isn't that good >_>
 

20 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: