can't get a layout for myspace, can't get a layout for myspace |
can't get a layout for myspace, can't get a layout for myspace |
Jun 2 2006, 12:29 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 416,881 |
Now what the hell! It's me again, all I got for an answer is "who wants to know?" Well then, I tried to answer the person who popped up in the box, hoping she could help, and I can't even seem to do that right. I'm computer illiterate! oh well, it's me, !Leah! trying to copy and paste a layout code....email me at allsmiles24f6ce@yahoo.com
|
|
|
|
!Leah! can't get a layout for myspace Jun 2 2006, 12:29 PM
waze here's a good place for myspace layouts HERE
... Jun 2 2006, 12:53 PM
Ox_Su`Zie QUOTE(waze @ Jun 2 2006, 1:53 PM) here... Jun 2 2006, 01:01 PM
I own yourr face. ahaa.
another veryyy good place is to start heree... Jun 2 2006, 01:50 PM![]() ![]() |