the hidden meaning, in progress. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
the hidden meaning, in progress. |
May 30 2006, 01:35 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
RJL<3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,194 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 71,019 |
|
|
|
|
xxamandajanexx the hidden meaning May 30 2006, 01:35 PM
Jeng looks awesome so far, i luike theway that you have... May 30 2006, 01:43 PM
TATiisoHO0D ^^i agree May 30 2006, 01:44 PM
Gypsy Eyes I like the collage, but I dont like it past the sm... May 30 2006, 04:01 PM
xxamandajanexx ^thanks for the constructive crit.
i was actual... May 30 2006, 05:50 PM
mizz_americaz Think you should make it 2 seperate collages, But ... May 30 2006, 06:04 PM
short_dark_hair I love love the second one. Great choice as far as... May 30 2006, 08:00 PM
xbabyboo I like the 2nd one more..but I think you should of... May 30 2006, 11:38 PM
This Confession its really nice.
i love it.
i don't see any... Jun 1 2006, 06:04 PM![]() ![]() |