the hidden meaning, in progress. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
the hidden meaning, in progress. |
May 30 2006, 01:35 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
RJL<3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,194 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 71,019 |
|
|
|
|
May 30 2006, 01:43 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
looks awesome so far, i luike theway that you have smaller images,keeep goingggg
|
|
|
|
May 30 2006, 01:44 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
& my dreams fall down ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,173 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 291,336 |
^^i agree
|
|
|
|
May 30 2006, 04:01 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,025 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,051 |
I like the collage, but I dont like it past the smaller square images. It seems thrown together.
|
|
|
|
May 30 2006, 05:50 PM
Post
#5
|
|
|
RJL<3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,194 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 71,019 |
^thanks for the constructive crit.
i was actually wondering if i should just get rid of the right side altogether, i dont like it either. |
|
|
|
May 30 2006, 06:04 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() I intend to live forever-so far, so good. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,820 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,137 |
Think you should make it 2 seperate collages, But seriously? thats hot! the colors look really good and the collaging is great =] the image quality is so hot tho, you should use better pictures haha nice job thoughhh your amazing
|
|
|
|
May 30 2006, 08:00 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Bada-bing, bada-boom. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 452 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 86,111 |
I love love the second one. Great choice as far as changes. I wasn't all that into the right side, and so I'm totally in love with the second one.
|
|
|
|
May 30 2006, 11:38 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
I like the 2nd one more..but I think you should of added some text to the left side.
|
|
|
|
| *This Confession* |
Jun 1 2006, 06:04 PM
Post
#9
|
|
Guest |
its really nice.
i love it. i don't see anything wrong with it either except at the bottom right part of the big picture it look odd where its just her face there and theres something above her head... anyway really good job |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |