Log In · Register

 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Congratulations Class of 2006, you did it! [:
BOOGERSHAHA
post May 27 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #26


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 979
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 205,020



QUOTE(incoherent @ May 27 2006, 1:37 AM) *
i'm now officially a senior...woo hoo!


close, but not quite haha. although the class of 2007 is now anticipating the long awaited seniority of high school (who wouldn't be?), y'all aren't quite seniors yet, no matter if the 2006 school year has ended or not. "true" seniors = freaking out about apps after procrastinating the entire summer and realizing that you won't be seeing a lot of the people you're around next year.

congrats 2006, and hang in there 2007! your time is approaching. ps, start college applications over the summer. not joking.
 
demolished
post May 27 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #27


Senior Member
*******

Group:
Posts: 8,274
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,001



2009 is when i'm graduating.
 
me1issaaaa
post May 27 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #28


♥
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,066
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,393



I have one bad case of Senioritis... mannnn. I'm a Senior now :D
 
silver-rain
post May 27 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #29


hi. call me linda.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,187
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,475



QUOTE(je like french @ May 27 2006, 5:11 PM) *
close, but not quite haha. although the class of 2007 is now anticipating the long awaited seniority of high school (who wouldn't be?), y'all aren't quite seniors yet, no matter if the 2006 school year has ended or not. "true" seniors = freaking out about apps after procrastinating the entire summer and realizing that you won't be seeing a lot of the people you're around next year.

congrats 2006, and hang in there 2007! your time is approaching. ps, start college applications over the summer. not joking.


Ahh, I agree; y'all should really start working on those applications as soon as possible. Try not to get senioritis (or at least, wait until after college apps are done and/or college decisions are back)
 
AnnahhbeL
post May 27 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #30


=]
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,910
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,614



Congrats seniors. smart.gif
 
StrangeMagic
post May 27 2006, 06:14 PM
Post #31


I'm Peter Pan Watch Me Fly!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 113
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 413,768



its my senior year....AM I the only one who is asking where did all the time go
 
*mona lisa*
post May 27 2006, 06:51 PM
Post #32





Guest






^No, you're not. Time went by so quickly. I don't want to grow up but at the same time, I want to experience what life has to offer. I'm not very excited about graduatinf right now but it will probably hit me in a month. I do have about a month of school left too.

But, yay, congratulations to all! smart.gif I'm dreading first year but I cannot wait for University.
 

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: