Log In · Register

 
Congratulations Class of 2006, you did it! [:
me1issaaaa
post May 26 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #1


♥
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,066
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,393



School is ending soon for everyone, if it hasn't already, and I just wanted to congratulate everybody who is graduating from high school this year - you made it! Twelve, maybe even thirteen or fourteen years of studying, practicing, learning, and pushing and striving yourselves to do the best that you could has all paid off. Congratulations on ending the first chapter of your lives and starting a brand new one.

Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.

You'll get mixed up, of course,
as you already know.
You'll get mixed up
with many strange birds as you go.
So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact
and remember that Life's
a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left.

And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)

KID, YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!

So...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So...get on your way!


- Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss


Once again, congratulations to all of the Seniors. I wish you all the very best. flowers.gif
 

Posts in this topic
xoxo_koala_kisses_   Congratulations Class of 2006   May 26 2006, 11:04 PM
Kristinaa   I just got back from my brothers graduation. He wa...   May 26 2006, 11:05 PM
krnxswat   woohoo   May 26 2006, 11:07 PM
Arjuna Capulong   Congratulations people.   May 26 2006, 11:08 PM
yanners   YAY one more week. :D thanks melissa   May 26 2006, 11:49 PM
Libertie   Congrats, everyone.   May 27 2006, 12:32 AM
salcha   Bah, two more years.   May 27 2006, 12:34 AM
mzkandi   Yay, congrats!   May 27 2006, 12:34 AM
incoherent   i'm now officially a senior...woo hoo!   May 27 2006, 12:37 AM
je like french   QUOTE(incoherent @ May 27 2006, 1:37 AM) ...   May 27 2006, 04:11 PM
silver rain   QUOTE(je like french @ May 27 2006, 5:11 ...   May 27 2006, 05:50 PM
Statistik   I'm graduating from junior high! Umm .. no...   May 27 2006, 01:48 AM
gigiopolis   Makes me feel sad. All my grade 12 buddies will be...   May 27 2006, 01:51 AM
Madame C   CLASS OF 2004, BEE-OTCH! WHAT WHAT?! :ga...   May 27 2006, 01:55 AM
stephinika   Thanks Melissa! And congrats to all the others...   May 27 2006, 02:48 AM
kylovin06   Thanks to those for the congrats. Congrats to all ...   May 27 2006, 06:59 AM
Programmer   congrats everyone. Good luck on college. may you f...   May 27 2006, 07:38 AM
mipadi   Congratulations, and good luck in whatever comes n...   May 27 2006, 08:35 AM
xl0stxThoughtx   Congrats, seniors! Good luck in college!   May 27 2006, 10:55 AM
tainted_angel   My older brother is graduating this year. So congr...   May 27 2006, 11:43 AM
silver rain   Whooo! Thanks! I'm still in school, an...   May 27 2006, 11:58 AM
John Fu   Congratulations you seniors! Good luck in your...   May 27 2006, 12:23 PM
zomgznoway   I'm going to high school, and my sister's ...   May 27 2006, 12:25 PM
lalalaLANUH   Congrats to everyone. I still have four more years...   May 27 2006, 01:16 PM
I Shot JFK   im gonna miss the class of 06 like HELL... *sigh*...   May 27 2006, 01:47 PM
Rachel is love   ^Hahah scary ass? ILU. Anyway, thank you very muc...   May 27 2006, 02:01 PM
ecargnmyst   thanks! yeah ill be missing my school and the ...   May 27 2006, 02:03 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura   2009 is when i'm graduating.   May 27 2006, 04:12 PM
xoxo_koala_kisses_   I have one bad case of Senioritis... mannnn. I...   May 27 2006, 05:02 PM
annabel_x   Congrats seniors.   May 27 2006, 06:13 PM
StrangeMagic   its my senior year....AM I the only one who is ask...   May 27 2006, 06:14 PM
mona lisa   ^No, you're not. Time went by so quickly. I do...   May 27 2006, 06:51 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: