A flash site in progress, about 15 SWF files and a week in work by now ... |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
A flash site in progress, about 15 SWF files and a week in work by now ... |
Apr 21 2006, 09:08 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 42 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 361,343 |
welll it's been in works for about a week. I got the "stock layout" from a friend who bought it somewhere on a site... I hate some of the text quality ... hopefully imma either fix it up... or maybe imma just throw it away.
[- SJ DESIGN -][attachment=13519:attachment] |
|
|
|
Apr 23 2006, 01:10 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 12 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 40,531 |
i like it =] i wish i knew flash...
|
|
|
|
Apr 23 2006, 01:15 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() N!CK ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 148 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 144,660 |
wow, thats really awesome!!! very nice.
|
|
|
|
| *digital.fragrance* |
Apr 29 2006, 08:20 AM
Post
#4
|
|
Guest |
That's absolutely amazing!
|
|
|
|
Apr 30 2006, 10:01 AM
Post
#5
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 17 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 261,164 |
man dat aint no joke. I wish I knew where to upload flash pages.
|
|
|
|
Apr 30 2006, 03:49 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() My name is really Matt... if you care. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,442 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 258,234 |
^buy a server or get someone to host your site
|
|
|
|
Apr 30 2006, 05:53 PM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Yall Can't Neva Play Me ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 43 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 230,431 |
I LOVE IT
|
|
|
|
Apr 30 2006, 06:05 PM
Post
#8
|
|
|
Peggy. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,508 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 214,025 |
Incredible. I wish I can make a flash (whether it be an animation of a layout)...but I suck.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |