Log In · Register

 
19 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What's your favorite artist that nobody else has heard about?
*Statues/Shadows*
post Apr 18 2006, 04:57 PM
Post #226





Guest






QUOTE(chaneun @ Apr 18 2006, 5:33 PM) *
Everyone?
I doubt you would know if everyone had a "very limited musical taste" considering you only have like.. 17 posts and joined this month.
Well.. Sammi definately doesn't..

Yeah, really don't think she meant on cb mellow.gif
 
JumpforJoy
post Apr 18 2006, 05:28 PM
Post #227


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 421
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 362,920



QUOTE(Jorge2 @ Apr 18 2006, 10:19 AM) *
They're really old. I listen to their newer album they released with all the classic songs, but I'd have to say " No Avail " which is a fairly old/new band. Just no label.

Didn't they break up? I'm sure I read somewhere they did...
 
*Intoxique*
post Apr 18 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #228





Guest






Shiny Toy Guns, anyone hear about them?
 
MrElsewhere
post Apr 18 2006, 08:51 PM
Post #229


Change Gon Come
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,286
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 18,822



^sounds like a myspacer

--------

Snacky Chan
 
Hiphop d[-_-]b
post Apr 18 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #230


Bay Area YadadaDiiiig.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,249
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 103,202



Atmosphere. He's actually really popular but no one in my area really knows about him

His style is underground hiphop mostly.
 
blucheri
post Apr 18 2006, 09:28 PM
Post #231


GANGSTA-FIED
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 464
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,643



Jhene
Frankee
 
frannay xD
post Apr 18 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #232


Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 108
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 132,809



err.. gabe bondoc.

he released one CD, i believe. i bet people have heard of him though.

Oh and Passion (Jeremy Manongdo). He's from the bay area and probably most bay-areans would know about him.
 
ms. independent
post Apr 22 2006, 01:09 AM
Post #233


maybe it's just a dream
****

Group: Member
Posts: 117
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 394,421



QUOTE(chaneun @ Apr 18 2006, 2:33 PM) *
Everyone?
I doubt you would know if everyone had a "very limited musical taste" considering you only have like.. 17 posts and joined this month.
Well.. Sammi definately doesn't..


no, I meant the people that live around me… mellow.gif
 
*januaryrain*
post Apr 22 2006, 01:14 AM
Post #234





Guest






surprisingly enough, some people don't know who john mayer is..
or bbmak? well i like both of them wub.gif
 
priyas
post Apr 22 2006, 01:34 AM
Post #235


Hello There.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,572
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 88,673



P!nk.
 
lilith
post Apr 22 2006, 11:37 AM
Post #236


Tryina catch me ridin dirrty
****

Group: Member
Posts: 166
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 389,030



hmm does anybody know

- Holly Brook
- Jewl Anguay
- KT Tunstall

????

theyre wonderful!!! :)
 
radhikaeatsraman
post Apr 22 2006, 12:32 PM
Post #237


oooh yeah.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,333
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 376,533



QUOTE
b' date='Apr 18 2006, 9:12 PM' post='2001046']
Atmosphere. He's actually really popular but no one in my area really knows about him

His style is underground hiphop mostly.


:o Ooh, I like Atmosphere!
 
*Statues/Shadows*
post Apr 22 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #238





Guest






QUOTE(do i know you @ Apr 22 2006, 12:37 PM) *
hmm does anybody know

- Holly Brook
- Jewl Anguay
- KT Tunstall

????

theyre wonderful!!! :)

I don't like Holly Brook much.

But at this point, I don't know how anyone could not know KT Tunstall. Barnes and Noble plays her album almost every time I'm there, and that's about every other day.
 
*Weird addiction*
post Apr 22 2006, 01:53 PM
Post #239





Guest






KanYe West. Trust me, nobody I know offline has heard of him. I live in Belgium so don't be surprised.
 
QUELZ
post Apr 22 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #240


aaron stanford <3
****

Group: Member
Posts: 112
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 392,304



Negativ he is a dutch rapper
 
jeung
post Apr 22 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #241


ed
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 317
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 387,470



forget the girl.
rock band. theyll be big one day!
 
*My Cinderella.*
post Apr 22 2006, 09:51 PM
Post #242





Guest






Parmy.
 
*disco infiltrator*
post Apr 23 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #243





Guest






Mew. Mew is good. I love Mew.

"She Came Home for Christmas" is a great song.
 
*I Shot JFK*
post Apr 23 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #244





Guest






i stumbled across mew on myspace, and was kind of take it or leave it... but i havent heard that song, so i'll give it a listen
 
*Statues/Shadows*
post Apr 23 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #245





Guest






I like Mew. "Apocolypso" is my favorite..or at least it has the highest play count on my ipod.
 
Sparkle09
post Apr 23 2006, 01:10 PM
Post #246


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 224,447



Jackie Cole!

Jackie-Cole.com

She is like R&B mixed with Jazz. Her voice is amazing and she's so pretty!!!
 
REBELnDISGUISE
post Apr 24 2006, 09:23 AM
Post #247


speechless
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 869
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 163,564



Maya Erickson... shes da bomb...
 
*CrackedRearView*
post Apr 24 2006, 08:24 PM
Post #248





Guest






Guess I'll just add a few to my list:

Boards of Canada
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Bonobo
E.S. Posthumus
 
*Statues/Shadows*
post Apr 24 2006, 09:25 PM
Post #249





Guest






I know someone who makes lame jokes out of Godspeed!
 
*StanleyThePanda*
post Apr 25 2006, 02:25 PM
Post #250





Guest






QUOTE(disco infiltrator @ Apr 23 2006, 1:43 PM) *
Mew. Mew is good. I love Mew.

"She Came Home for Christmas" is a great song.


omg yeah, Mew is SO good.

I like Brighten alot too. Television = amazing song.
 

19 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: