The girl next door |
![]() ![]() |
The girl next door |
Apr 16 2006, 04:11 PM
Post
#476
|
|
![]() you & i collide ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 324 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 131,155 |
I wouldn't see it. I like the original.
|
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 04:15 PM
Post
#477
|
|
![]() cB Assassin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 10,147 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,672 |
Wow, an American version of My Sassy Girl...
|
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 04:25 PM
Post
#478
|
|
![]() dont steal my eggroll ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 528 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 41,442 |
I never heard of it. Whats it about?
|
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 04:58 PM
Post
#479
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 129 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 320,404 |
omgg... nothing can beat the original.
|
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 05:00 PM
Post
#480
|
|
![]() 我爱台妹,台妹爱我 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 877 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 52,340 |
... this is going to be terrible. its a feeling in the core of my bones. dont watch this. watch windstruck instead
|
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 05:00 PM
Post
#481
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 129 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 320,404 |
I never heard of it. Whats it about? PART 1 >> [url=http://www.youtube.com/w/My-http://www.youtube.com/w/My-Sassy-Girl-part1?v=pZyXw- 7Np6Q&search=sassy%20girl] PART 2 >>> [url=http://www.youtube.com/w/my-http://www.youtube.com/w/my-sassy-girl-prt2?v=B9gw_PVKfKE& search=sassy%20girl] |
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 05:14 PM
Post
#482
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 129 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 320,404 |
LOL the MAD TV version is hilarious.
|
|
|
|
| *jooleeah* |
Apr 16 2006, 05:40 PM
Post
#483
|
|
Guest |
T_T WHAAAT?!
|
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 05:41 PM
Post
#484
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Posts: 8,274 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,001 |
pathetic.
They're ruining "it". i feel violated. |
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 05:55 PM
Post
#485
|
|
![]() Amberific. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,913 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,772 |
|
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 06:45 PM
Post
#486
|
|
![]() in a matter of time ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,151 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 191,357 |
I know this sounds crazy, but I SWEAR I heard somewhere that Queen Latifah was gonna be the lead.
OMG. Please, compare Jeon Ji Hyun with Queen Latifah. Could there BE any two people more different from each other?! And besides, it's not like My Sassy Girl was TERRIBLY original...at least The Ring and The Grudge had a more original plotline, creepy enough to scare enough people. |
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 07:43 PM
Post
#487
|
|
![]() *I miss him* ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 75 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 394,228 |
okay here's the deal..i rented it but i didn't have time to watch it soo i missed out damn! haha
|
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 08:17 PM
Post
#488
|
|
![]() banangst ♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 727 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 237,399 |
I wouldnt like it.
I mean, it's hard enough to find someone with the right feel to be lead, and they have to make sure it's different enough for people who've already seen the original version. |
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 08:24 PM
Post
#489
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 326 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 78,573 |
That'd be, um, interesting. Gonna be one of those "good-but-not-as-good-as-the-original-" kind of moveis?
|
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 11:13 PM
Post
#490
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 650 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 84,519 |
I know this sounds crazy, but I SWEAR I heard somewhere that Queen Latifah was gonna be the lead. OMG. Please, compare Jeon Ji Hyun with Queen Latifah. Could there BE any two people more different from each other?! HAHAHAHAA!... Queen Latifah.... Oh... *wipes tears* |
|
|
|
Apr 16 2006, 11:39 PM
Post
#491
|
|
|
Change Gon Come ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,286 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 18,822 |
hrm.
doubt it'll be as good as the original. if it comes out i'll make a big hooplah about it among my friends. |
|
|
|
Apr 17 2006, 12:24 AM
Post
#492
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 545 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 70,103 |
|
|
|
|
| *jooleeah* |
Apr 17 2006, 06:17 PM
Post
#493
|
|
Guest |
I know this sounds crazy, but I SWEAR I heard somewhere that Queen Latifah was gonna be the lead. OMG. Please, compare Jeon Ji Hyun with Queen Latifah. Could there BE any two people more different from each other?! And besides, it's not like My Sassy Girl was TERRIBLY original...at least The Ring and The Grudge had a more original plotline, creepy enough to scare enough people. ROFL QUEEN LATIFAH?! Hahahahah XD That'd be hilarious but pathetic at the same time. |
|
|
|
Apr 18 2006, 10:12 PM
Post
#494
|
|
![]() in the reverb chamber. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,022 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 300,308 |
That doesn't make him a good actor. I thought he was just playing himself. I also saw him in an episode of Law & Order and I think that's really the ONLY part he can play. On the contrary; he was wonderful in Boogie Nights. I wish he would have had a bigger part though. Great stuff. Also, this movie is awful. Made my "Top 10 Worst Films of All Time List." Oh, how I love that list. |
|
|
|
| *FreeStickers* |
Apr 19 2006, 11:40 PM
Post
#495
|
|
Guest |
|
|
|
|
Apr 20 2006, 10:35 AM
Post
#496
|
|
![]() in the reverb chamber. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 4,022 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 300,308 |
|
|
|
|
Apr 23 2006, 11:16 AM
Post
#497
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 396,961 |
I loved this movie. But it was sad to see what people do to each other. But it was a very good movie.
|
|
|
|
Apr 23 2006, 11:21 AM
Post
#498
|
|
![]() ...? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,023 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 62,467 |
it was okay. i liked it, but it's not my favorite.
|
|
|
|
Apr 23 2006, 07:13 PM
Post
#499
|
|
|
ed ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 317 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 387,470 |
i think it did a good job in addressing racism in a very blunt way to make more people aware of it, maybe think about it more than one might be used to.
good movie. |
|
|
|
| *islandgirl4eva* |
May 1 2006, 08:35 PM
Post
#500
|
|
Guest |
Has anyone seen this movie?
When I first heard of it, to be quite frank, I didn't think much of it. Now that I've seen it I'm so happy that I did. It was a wonderful movie. When I left the theater I was filled with tons of the warm fuzzies. If you've seen this or have any interest in it, why? |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |