Search, How to modify that |
Search, How to modify that |
Mar 29 2006, 02:04 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 11 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 304,710 |
you know when you search for someone on myspace and you see all their vital info stuff? Is there a way to change that or replace it with like a picture or something?
|
|
|
|
kidalpha Search Mar 29 2006, 02:04 PM
tcunningham1589 RE: Search Mar 29 2006, 03:39 PM
kidalpha that isn't actually what I meant. I mean is th... Apr 6 2006, 12:00 AM
toyo loco Are you sure? I mean I don't think thats possi... Apr 6 2006, 12:03 AM
coldtrance there is no way to modify the information in a sea... Apr 6 2006, 12:04 AM
kidalpha yeah, I'm sure I've seen it, I'm tryin... Apr 6 2006, 12:16 AM
toyo loco Changing your personal info will only effect it on... Apr 6 2006, 08:59 AM
kidalpha no one has an answer for this? that sux. I know I... Apr 13 2006, 12:19 PM
toyo loco QUOTE(kidalpha @ Apr 13 2006, 10:19 AM) n... Apr 13 2006, 06:52 PM
LiLsEcReTsHaDoW ok, what are you looking for? to hide information ... Apr 13 2006, 12:39 PM![]() ![]() |