Search, How to modify that |
![]() ![]() |
Search, How to modify that |
Mar 29 2006, 02:04 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 11 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 304,710 |
you know when you search for someone on myspace and you see all their vital info stuff? Is there a way to change that or replace it with like a picture or something?
|
|
|
|
Mar 29 2006, 03:39 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 1,912 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 137,527 |
|
|
|
|
Apr 6 2006, 12:00 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 11 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 304,710 |
that isn't actually what I meant. I mean is there a way for me to modify how I appear to others in a search? I know I've seen stuff where people's search info is scrolling in a marquee and stuff like that. I want to know if there is a way to completely replace my whole little summation.
|
|
|
|
Apr 6 2006, 12:03 AM
Post
#4
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
Are you sure? I mean I don't think thats possible. Unless you put the marquee in your like headline or whatever but in search I don't know..
|
|
|
|
Apr 6 2006, 12:04 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() There Are Strange Things Afoot At The Cirlce K ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,130 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 253,395 |
there is no way to modify the information in a search unless you delete your personal information so it doesnt appear anywhere
|
|
|
|
Apr 6 2006, 12:16 AM
Post
#6
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 11 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 304,710 |
yeah, I'm sure I've seen it, I'm trying to find an example by browsing members but it's not giving me anything at this moment.
ok, where do I go to change that personal information then? I can't seem to find it. never mind. I forgot my div overlay was covering the links |
|
|
|
Apr 6 2006, 08:59 AM
Post
#7
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
Changing your personal info will only effect it on your myspace not in the search..
|
|
|
|
Apr 13 2006, 12:19 PM
Post
#8
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 11 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 304,710 |
no one has an answer for this? that sux. I know I've seen things where the entire search bo'x content is like scrolling and stuff like that. No one knows how to do that even? I'm dissapointed.
|
|
|
|
Apr 13 2006, 12:39 PM
Post
#9
|
|
|
rawr? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,705 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 285,858 |
ok, what are you looking for? to hide information in the search content? or to put a marquee in your search content?
|
|
|
|
Apr 13 2006, 06:52 PM
Post
#10
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
no one has an answer for this? that sux. I know I've seen things where the entire search bo'x content is like scrolling and stuff like that. No one knows how to do that even? I'm dissapointed. Thats because its not possible unless you cna show use someone that has it.. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |