screenshots? i hope this is the right place |
![]() ![]() |
screenshots? i hope this is the right place |
Mar 13 2006, 12:55 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() my michelle. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 792 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 267,094 |
Well, I hope this is the right place to ask for help here, since this is relating to a myspace layout that I'm trying to make.
I'm trying to submit a myspace layout to createblog. However, it tells me the following: QUOTE The screenshot should not be cropped, or taken in wide-screen. And I don't really understand what they mean by that. Could someone please help me? Thanks. |
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 12:57 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
Um, what size is your screenshot? It's supposed to be 1024x768.
|
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 12:59 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() my michelle. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 792 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 267,094 |
I took a screenshot of the page and copied it onto paint, and it turned out to be 1280 x 800, bigger than the requested size. However, I'm using a widescreen laptop right now, could that be affecting the size of my screenshot?
|
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 01:08 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
It depends on your computer settings. You can always resize it, though. On paint, press ctrl + e and change it to 1024x768.
|
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 01:14 AM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() my michelle. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 792 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 267,094 |
Okay, I changed the size using Ctrl + E to the right size, but when I resubmitted the layout, it still said the same thing..
|
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 01:17 AM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
Well, if its 1024 by 768 and it still doesen't work, I don't know why. People have been having problems submitting layouts lately.
|
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 01:18 AM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() my michelle. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 792 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 267,094 |
Well, actually it said that there were required fields missing, but I filled out all the necessary fields..
|
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 01:37 AM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
You also need to hit F11 to get to full-screen mode. Just saying.
Can you paste the specific text you get when you try to submit? |
|
|
|
Mar 13 2006, 08:33 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() my michelle. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 792 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 267,094 |
Okay, I don't know what happened last time, it was acting weird, but now it accepted my submission. I guess you can close this topic?
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |