Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Who I'd Like To Meet...
deaddisco_
post Mar 12 2006, 12:56 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 383,983



how do you remove that section?
 
Dark_Juliet
post Mar 12 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #2


I DEMAND PIGGIES!!
***

Group: Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 63,822



Just don't type in it?
 
deaddisco_
post Mar 12 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 383,983



well i customized my top eight into top twelve, so i have to put it in "who i'd like to meet".
 
Dark_Juliet
post Mar 12 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #4


I DEMAND PIGGIES!!
***

Group: Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 63,822



I'm fairly sure there's no way to completely banish it from your page [but i'm not too sure, since i'm no myspace expert] but you can at least hide the text that says "Who i'd like to meet". Put this in your style tags:
CODE
.orangetext15 {visibility:hidden; display:none;}

But the thing is, it hides the text that says "About me" as well.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: