Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Simple, yeahh :)
Annie5332
post Feb 20 2006, 09:50 PM
Post #1


Call me C.Annie
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,994



Anyways, I couldnt really think of a name and I didnt really think a name was important so I just called it Simple. It really is quite simple though. C&C welcome :)

Here it is with a texture.
Here it is without a texture.

Whoops, forgot to say I got the texture from here
 

Posts in this topic
Annie5332   Simple   Feb 20 2006, 09:50 PM
ITxMISHELLE   i think both are just..confusing. lol. but i like ...   Feb 20 2006, 09:56 PM
Annie5332   ^ Confusing? Confusing how?   Feb 20 2006, 09:58 PM
xbabyboo   I love the texture you used!   Feb 20 2006, 10:36 PM
Jeng   i like the colors in the first one.and the texture...   Feb 21 2006, 09:21 AM
skp86   It doesn't look like anything... But it looks ...   Feb 21 2006, 03:43 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: