Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
A n00bish banner
xosteffanator
post Feb 20 2006, 10:45 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



This is such a n00bish banner.
Oh well I was bored so I just started to play around with brushes....
I don't like it too much but maybe you will
thumbed

[Stefanie is my real name btw]
 
Annie5332
post Feb 20 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #2


Call me C.Annie
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,994



Ohh I like the colors :) They go well together. I used to make banners like that, I grew out of the habbit. It looks nice though
 
xosteffanator
post Feb 20 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #3


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



Thanks =]
I didn't expect to get compliments....
 
eternalwonder143
post Feb 20 2006, 12:01 PM
Post #4


join the random conga line...
****

Group: Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 80,276



Oh, I remember my n00b days...:) everyone has 'em! I like the colors you used on the banner, and the brushes you picked contrasted nicely with your font. :)
 
*Zatanna*
post Feb 20 2006, 12:23 PM
Post #5





Guest






Very cute! Pretty font and nice simple use of a couple of colors. You should image map your My Space (or anyother blogs you may have) on it. =) (I'm not sure how/if you can do that in PSP, but I think there's a link somewhere in the Big Book of Resources to a site that can help you image map). That's assuming of course that you'd want to. laugh.gif
 
PrincessAda
post Feb 20 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #6


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



That`s cute.
I like the star brush.
 
Jeng
post Feb 20 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #7


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,149
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 213,509



:] stephanie :]
i like the colors you used. its simple and pretty good. :]
 
xosteffanator
post Feb 20 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #8


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



QUOTE(Zatanna @ Feb 20 2006, 12:23 PM) *
Very cute! Pretty font and nice simple use of a couple of colors. You should image map your My Space (or anyother blogs you may have) on it. =) (I'm not sure how/if you can do that in PSP, but I think there's a link somewhere in the Big Book of Resources to a site that can help you image map). That's assuming of course that you'd want to. laugh.gif

yeah we have tut here for image mapping in PSP
 
much2muse
post Feb 21 2006, 04:33 PM
Post #9


RJL<3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,194
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,019



i like making n00b banners too.. lol. biggrin.gif
 
xosteffanator
post Feb 23 2006, 04:30 PM
Post #10


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



Yup sometimes it just is fun to do when you're bored
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: