Yeah. |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
Yeah. |
Feb 19 2006, 11:50 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
tk prt yr hd ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 184 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 125,330 |
Result of my boredom. Mmm, so I made this and fixed most of the bugs, I haven't added all the content yet but what do you think so far?
http://www.carterswebpage.com/ |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 12:02 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
:D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 530 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 337,031 |
I like it alot!
Except I have a higher resolution than 1024x768, so I can see white on the right side.... |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 12:30 PM
Post
#3
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
its alright I like the splash page
. Actual layout has too many brushes and things going on in it. You should get rid of the big pink titles. There is too much spaace in it. Your text is really spaced out, you should also get rid of that or make the space smaller. Also are you supposed to have a white bg behind the blog? if so then you should give it some space from the top image. Make the other navigation side smaller and closer to the blog maybe? If you leave it attached to the top thats fine but get rid of the date or make it look different because the date ruins it. With the whole pink thing. Or why not change the format of the titles and get rid of the pink period. Theres no pink in the layout so its petty pointless. Otherwise its ok. |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 12:38 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
tk prt yr hd ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 184 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 125,330 |
I'm sorry but I do not see any pink?
And I'm trying to change the margins of the page but it doesn't seem to be working. |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 12:41 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() i lost weight with Mulder! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,070 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 79,019 |
it takes me to imageshack.
*beats up computer* |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 01:02 PM
Post
#6
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
|
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 04:44 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Milo Kamalani ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 954 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 274,798 |
Oh shit the the shins.<3
I really don't want to leave the splash page. The music on the main page is gross and annoying. I agree with Toya on most of it. |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 05:55 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() What? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 709 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 92,823 |
REMOVE THE MUSIC!
Your code needs work. |
|
|
|
| *Libertie* |
Feb 19 2006, 09:05 PM
Post
#9
|
|
Guest |
I don't like the font for the "gun plus gun" stuff. I think it'd be okay but you used it too much. *shrug* The colors are nice, I don't see the major skipping lines thing that shows up in Safari, but you might look into fixing it. I like it overall, but it looks too busy in the header compared to the content space itself.
And for the record, I like Livejournal. |
|
|
|
Feb 20 2006, 12:30 AM
Post
#10
|
|
|
tk prt yr hd ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 184 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 125,330 |
I think I fixed most of the bugs now other than the top margin. I took some other advice as well.
Hownowbrowncow? :] |
|
|
|
Feb 20 2006, 01:27 AM
Post
#11
|
|
|
t-t-t-toyaaa ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 19,821 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 11,270 |
The blog area is fine and looks better your navigation side , some is still spaced out and you still have pink titles on that side. The blog side is fine.
|
|
|
|
Feb 20 2006, 03:14 AM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() rihanna is sexy chocolate<3. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 165 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 191,782 |
i like the splash site but the banner has too many brushes and stuff on it in my opinion.
|
|
|
|
Feb 20 2006, 06:51 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() ^_^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,666 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,225 |
it's really cool! i really like the splashpage! ;)
|
|
|
|
Feb 20 2006, 07:10 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,573 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,124 |
Wow, the splash page is just great! I like the banner image, except the way the guy with the guitar is cut out, it seems choppy. I like the fonts that you used. The color scheme is awesome.
|
|
|
|
Feb 20 2006, 10:30 PM
Post
#15
|
|
|
tk prt yr hd ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 184 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 125,330 |
I redid it.
Just gotta update a little CSS and it should be perfect? |
|
|
|
Feb 22 2006, 12:28 AM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() ^_^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,666 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,225 |
hmm...it says you've exceeded the daily bandwidth quota.
|
|
|
|
Feb 22 2006, 06:49 AM
Post
#17
|
|
|
tk prt yr hd ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 184 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 125,330 |
Yeah it happens.
Sorry about that. I'm gonna remove the music on the front page. EDIT: Disregard this topic. I redid the website again. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |