sympathy ft. drew barrymore, c&c? |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
sympathy ft. drew barrymore, c&c? |
Feb 18 2006, 10:35 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() there's nothing, the end, it's begun ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 221 Joined: Feb 2006 Member No: 370,838 |
|
|
|
|
Feb 18 2006, 11:05 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,055 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 174,796 |
Wow that looks great
I love how everything is positioned but I don't like the fonts you used good job though btw where did you get the pictures from? |
|
|
|
Feb 18 2006, 11:17 AM
Post
#3
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
The fonts are well..bleh.
But everything else is quite spiffy. :) |
|
|
|
Feb 18 2006, 12:19 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() XOTY*06 :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,635 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 6,747 |
The fonts don't really go well with each other and the shadow is too dark for me. I love the shiny look. Good job!
|
|
|
|
| *Zatanna* |
Feb 18 2006, 12:23 PM
Post
#5
|
|
Guest |
It's a very clean blend. I love the images you chose. I'm with the folks above regarding the font, but then again, I'm one who will spend a stupid amount of time figuring out a font.
|
|
|
|
Feb 18 2006, 12:29 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
I don`t really like the fonts.
Well not the second one. It`s cute though. I love the pictures you used of her. |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 04:17 AM
Post
#7
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 254 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 91,811 |
Good bleding, it's just the sizing that irks me. To me, it seems like the poles are at the same place since they are the same size. Therefore all 3 images should be of similar size. The first pic's facial expression doesn't really match the others either xP I like the positionging though.
|
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 04:36 AM
Post
#8
|
|
|
Yawn ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,530 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,772 |
Hey not bad at all. I really like what you did.
The pictures look great :) Especially the one on the left. Wonderful job! |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 02:54 PM
Post
#9
|
|
|
speechless ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 869 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 163,564 |
That's really good. The middle picture doesn't even look lik Drew.
|
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 03:05 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
That is really nice. The blend is awesome! Though, the font doesent really match.
|
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 03:08 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() High Voltage!∞ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,728 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 29,157 |
I love it. (=.
& sort of agree with what people are saying with the fonts, but other than that, It's great! |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 04:41 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() Milo Kamalani ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Human Posts: 954 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 274,798 |
I love this.
The soft tone colors are great. |
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 05:38 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() when you smile, i melt inside ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,325 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 267,089 |
I don't really like the fonts either, but everything else is awesome! :>
|
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 05:57 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
i really like the colors,great bledning,i like the green on the side and i like the first font,second one im not too fond of,great job
|
|
|
|
Feb 19 2006, 08:13 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() My name is really Matt... if you care. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,442 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 258,234 |
absolutely GORGEOUS
|
|
|
|
Feb 20 2006, 02:06 AM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 187 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 79,242 |
Wow, that's gorgeous. I love the way you blend.. Btw, where do you get your pictures? And what's the font you used for ' stranger than your sympathy '
|
|
|
|
Feb 23 2006, 07:37 PM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() Nobody Knows Your Heart. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 388 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 34,906 |
That's really good! Somehow, she looks less like herself and more like one of those Hollywood glamour girls.
|
|
|
|
| *ranniel* |
Feb 23 2006, 07:38 PM
Post
#18
|
|
Guest |
I think it's great, but there is always more room for improvement.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |