Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Bright blue, Cinema4D
ikn0wurm0m
post Feb 14 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #1


When the sun sleeps.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 532
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,628



haha i lyke it, its thumbed becuase its big

 

Posts in this topic
ikn0wurm0m   Bright blue   Feb 14 2006, 03:57 PM
skp86   Oh wow that is so cool =] I love it!! Grea...   Feb 14 2006, 04:04 PM
Jeng   awesome color, i really like your 3d art.i like th...   Feb 14 2006, 04:53 PM
add1cted2f1re   *jealous* thats ok i guess *pout*   Feb 14 2006, 05:02 PM
ikn0wurm0m   haha u guess? thanx.... =[   Feb 14 2006, 05:15 PM
add1cted2f1re   ^did u not catch the fact that i was jealous?   Feb 14 2006, 05:27 PM
ikn0wurm0m   haha yeah i did.   Feb 14 2006, 05:49 PM
islandgirl4eva   That's an interesting piece, Barry. I like it.   Feb 14 2006, 06:06 PM
xbabyboo   That`s beautiful I love the color blue you cho...   Feb 14 2006, 07:11 PM
BurnedIntoAshes   :O I LOVE IT!!! *In awe*   Feb 14 2006, 09:59 PM
illumineering   RE: Bright blue   Feb 14 2006, 11:49 PM
KissMe2408   Dude, that's so awesome! I really enjoy lo...   Feb 15 2006, 01:28 AM
tktrang   Wow! I absolutely love it!   Feb 15 2006, 04:45 PM
spoon_fork   nice render... but i dont get it...   Feb 15 2006, 05:19 PM
ikn0wurm0m   Its just randomness, nothing to get.   Feb 15 2006, 06:21 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: