Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
new layout agian{www.freewebs.com/blk_kid
K1D
post Feb 13 2006, 05:29 AM
Post #1


rihanna is sexy chocolate<3.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 165
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 191,782



http://www.freewebs.com/blk_kid,yea i decided to extend the content and less(in) the graphics good or bad???? cause my last layout was a big messss....i swear lol i cleaned it up :) biggrin.gif
 
Elleusion
post Feb 13 2006, 09:46 AM
Post #2


:D
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 530
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 337,031



I like it better, it has a nice flow to it...
BUT... I don't really like the background you have, and I think it should do more with the banner...
 
artislife90
post Feb 13 2006, 10:46 AM
Post #3


What?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 709
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 92,823



The popup that comes when its loaded is dumb. The music is annoying, there is no real flow to it, and its poorly coded.
 
K1D
post Feb 13 2006, 02:14 PM
Post #4


rihanna is sexy chocolate<3.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 165
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 191,782



QUOTE(artislife90 @ Feb 13 2006, 10:46 AM)
The popup that comes when its loaded is dumb. The music is annoying, there is no real flow to it, and its poorly coded.
*

damn,(sorry ffor the cursing) iam just a noob at coding and graphics did you know that???? so how good iam for a noob?
 
*swtcherriipie*
post Feb 13 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #5





Guest






No bad its cute but not girly enough for me PROPS you YOU :]
 
Sakuya
post Feb 14 2006, 09:25 PM
Post #6


Yes, that's right.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 246
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 281,524



Is the flashing buttons thing under the banner a xanga script? I faguely (sp) remember it. Well, anyway, it's sort of flashing too fast for me.

Do you have any content? If you do, I can't find/see it. Even thought that really doesn't have much to do with the layout/graphics... Just wondering. I just see links to xangas and stuff.

Yeah, like the pepole said, the luxury.mp3 thing looks weird.

There's a broken image on the bottom, so I tried to right click it to see what it was, but I got redirected to your right click page about jocking. That, sort of pissed me off.

But you're improving. And no barney this time. :)
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: