Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
How to Post Xanga Layouts on A Xanga Site, I dont know how to do this!! 2 Confusin!
GurliGurl12592
post Feb 1 2006, 06:14 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 368,836



Gosh! I know I'm blonde but I'm sposed 2 b smarter than this. But I dunno how to post layouts as a link so I can begin creating my Xanga Layouts Site!! OMG!! Help me!
 
YourSuperior
post Feb 1 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #2


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



Just make a test xanga, by registering under a new name like Layout_tester. Then once you've put the layout on the test site, just post the url to the test site. To make a url use this code:

QUOTE(Link Code)
<a href='XANGA TEST URL HERE'>TEXT HERE</a>
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: