For saggers, A few q's... |
![]() ![]() |
For saggers, A few q's... |
Nov 24 2005, 10:16 PM
Post
#126
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 180 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 200,365 |
I hate guys that wear their pants down so low.
I prefer guys in girls pants. They are up higher, and tighter, and I just like it. Even though it is like so trendy now. |
|
|
|
Nov 25 2005, 12:43 AM
Post
#127
|
|
![]() ./ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 467 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 53,533 |
all you guys pretty much said that you hate how you walk when you sag, and you sag when you dont wear a belt, i wear a belt and sag and i dont think that i walk funny at all. well maybe i havnt noticed it at all, and i dont wear em like SUPER saggy... kinda like how most of the so labeled "punk" kids wear em...i suppose.
|
|
|
|
Nov 25 2005, 03:42 PM
Post
#128
|
|
![]() cB Assassin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 10,147 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,672 |
QUOTE(DrEaMgUy2K1 @ Aug 16 2004, 3:13 AM) i like to wear my jeans low? but not to the point where im sagging and its hanging on the bottom of my ass ...haha i use to wear hella baggy pants..seems funny now that i look back .. Same here I like to wear my jeans low, but not to that point. I buy short legged bootcut jeans anyway, so it looks normal not baggy. |
|
|
|
Nov 25 2005, 08:48 PM
Post
#129
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 13 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 269,830 |
i wear a belt , so you can only seee my boxers a tad bit
|
|
|
|
Dec 13 2005, 07:58 PM
Post
#130
|
|
![]() "my girls rock balenciaga and smoke mad marijuana" ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,089 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 70,049 |
QUOTE(booger butt @ Aug 16 2004, 2:38 AM) my boyfriend gets pants big, so naturally they fall down. BELT TIME!! there are times when I hate it when he "sags" but sometimes he says..."it just feels comfortable" its his choice to show his ass to the world, as long as something in front stays in. haha.. thats exacally what my husband says.. haha i agree with you. |
|
|
|
Dec 14 2005, 10:22 PM
Post
#131
|
|
![]() L!ckitySplit ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4,325 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 129,329 |
|
|
|
|
Dec 14 2005, 11:04 PM
Post
#132
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,573 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,124 |
Nope, I don't sag. It makes you look like you have a big bag of poop in your pants.
|
|
|
|
Jan 15 2006, 02:26 PM
Post
#133
|
|
![]() 4/5th of all people do not understand fractions. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 735 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 169,498 |
I sag, it jus looks better. But your not suppose to sag if your pant are tight as hell.
|
|
|
|
| *mipadi* |
Jan 16 2006, 12:30 PM
Post
#134
|
|
Guest |
I keep my pants pulled up where they're supposed to be.
|
|
|
|
Jan 16 2006, 08:15 PM
Post
#135
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,591 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 77,305 |
No, because almost all day I wear my pants the right way in school, I have no time for that style. It's a school violation and I'm supposed to tuck in my shirt anyways.
|
|
|
|
Jan 23 2006, 07:43 PM
Post
#136
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 68 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 344,922 |
I sag.. but I use my shirt to cover it.
I don't really care, I is just another personality trait others can see from me, laziness or whatever you call it |
|
|
|
Jan 25 2006, 11:20 PM
Post
#137
|
|
|
FIFA World Cup Germany 2006! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,219 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 35,557 |
QUOTE(Hell-Rell @ Jan 15 2006, 2:26 PM) Lmao. I seen alotta people try to pull one of those. Or they buy their pants a smaller size so they won't look too bad when they sag. But yeah, I sag. Not halfway past my ass though. And true, super baggy pants are outta style. |
|
|
|
Jan 26 2006, 10:30 PM
Post
#138
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 59 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 362,602 |
guys that sag are just GANGSTER .
g to dahh` angster lmao =] buh` they coool i gues . i loveeee boys<3 |
|
|
|
Jan 27 2006, 04:30 PM
Post
#139
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 119,124 |
Hey i was just wondering about all u saggers do it out there. In ur posts, put things in order like this:
Your fav type of pants to wear while sagging What you wear underneath them Belt or no belt Type of shirt How low do you go Where u normally do it Why? +and funny or embarassing stories you have about sagging |
|
|
|
Jan 27 2006, 04:45 PM
Post
#140
|
|
|
to hell with you ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,547 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 16,506 |
does it really matter?
|
|
|
|
Jan 27 2006, 04:48 PM
Post
#141
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 119,124 |
Not really, i was just wondering how others and to it (and also 2 make sure i'm not doing it horribly rong lol).
|
|
|
|
Jan 27 2006, 05:18 PM
Post
#142
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Posts: 8,274 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,001 |
This topic is pretty interesting. Nope, i dont sag my jeans at all. Sagging pants are pretty common these days.
|
|
|
|
Jan 27 2006, 06:16 PM
Post
#143
|
|
![]() »»»»»»»»»»» ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 557 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 72,261 |
I wear my pants kidda low, but not to the point where half of my boxers are sticking out. It's getting retarded now...
|
|
|
|
Jan 27 2006, 06:16 PM
Post
#144
|
|
![]() ./ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 467 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 53,533 |
um im not a gangstuhh or anything, but my pants do tend to sag. like thats how i want them to be. im fat so i wear whitie tighties, and i dont have any embarresing stories.. sorry.
|
|
|
|
Jan 27 2006, 07:42 PM
Post
#145
|
|
![]() Word. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,004 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 34,673 |
lol.. i don't sag... but my pants to do that on occasion.. it's mostly because i dont like wearing a belt and my pants only go up to like.. my hips and not too far up... so it's not like i'm doing it on purpose.. lol.
|
|
|
|
Jan 27 2006, 10:22 PM
Post
#146
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Posts: 8,274 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,001 |
^
and ... your pants shrink becuase of the wash ? |
|
|
|
Jan 27 2006, 10:23 PM
Post
#147
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,746 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 17,125 |
This should be in fashion.
|
|
|
|
Jan 27 2006, 10:23 PM
Post
#148
|
|
![]() cB Assassin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 10,147 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,672 |
^ agreed. And I don't sag.
|
|
|
|
Jan 27 2006, 10:31 PM
Post
#149
|
|
![]() "my girls rock balenciaga and smoke mad marijuana" ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,089 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 70,049 |
weird. but once my husband wore a small football jersey and i mean small he`s 6'1" something like that and low pants. NOT A GOOD COMBO!!
anyways. this does belong in fashion. |
|
|
|
Jan 28 2006, 01:11 AM
Post
#150
|
|
![]() Ako si Emmanuel ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 150 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 361,936 |
I used to sag, back in my young days... ahhh(looking back at 5th to 8th grade)...those where the days...those were the days...
anyways funny story... I got in a fight back in 6th or 5th grade with someone a year older than me and really taller than me at the time and he...uhh... tried to kick my n*ts coz I was kicking his a$$. And you know what....? My pants saved my life and good thing I can still have kids in the future... I can see it now, Manny Jr. lol... true story, believe it or not... but now I changed, I'm more mature and don't get in fights anymore(even though I didn't start that fight, coz I hardly do)... oh yeah, I'm not gangster, its just I hung around with skaters that sag... and I kinda adapted to it.. well it's not like, oh, one I woke up and decided to sag so I can impress elementary chicks with coodies, no! it wasn't like that, it was mostly coz I didnt have a belt and got really tired of pulling my pants up too much... |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |