Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wheee I'm new, ;)
angels_tearz
post Jan 23 2006, 10:55 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 361,015



laugh.gif I'm new ^^
...Talk to me people! I have cookies! -waves cookies-
 
angels_tearz
post Jan 23 2006, 11:01 PM
Post #2


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 361,015



Mmmm ok I'm just going to randomly talk about myself...I'm random a lot of the time, I sing, I cook...I write...I'm boy crazy shifty.gif tee-hee I'm into anime I love water...uhm...I'm young...well...define 'young'...I'm very open minded...whee ok I'm done cool.gif
 
*wind&fire*
post Jan 23 2006, 11:06 PM
Post #3





Guest






please dont double post... there is a [edit] option for a reason....
 
m.ar.i.a
post Jan 23 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #4


^ignore. read> Maria.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 710
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 323,799



well hello, "angel-tearz" :)
im maria and wecome to cb! i hav cookies too. :)
i can see ur pretty enthusiastic,.. well, hope to see u around!
 
Teesa
post Jan 23 2006, 11:39 PM
Post #5


crushed.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,432
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,026



Hey there, my name is Teesa. Welcome flowers.gif What's your name? I hope you have fun posting and browsing the forums!
 
*lolita kitty*
post Jan 24 2006, 12:00 AM
Post #6





Guest






cookies! *grabs a cookie*
I like you =3
 
KissMe2408
post Jan 24 2006, 02:45 AM
Post #7


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



Hey welcome to Createblog!

My name is Katie :)
*takes cookie* lol thanks.
If you're into anime you should check out our "anime"
section, located under "interests". We have an anime club
there too :) You should join :)
I like to sing and cook too :)
We're a lot alike.

Anyway, before you get started, be sure to read the
"Community Guidelines" & "Createblog's FAQ's"
(LINK) http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93816
^Reading those will help you understand this site much better and answer any questions you might have. (If you need
further help you can always PM me or another staff member!)
Thanks for joining!
 
xosteffanator
post Jan 24 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #8


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



QUOTE(wind&fire @ Jan 24 2006, 12:06 AM)
please dont double post... there is a [edit] option for a reason....
*

^Be easy on her she's new, and you could at least welcome her :P
------------------------------

Mmmmm....cookies. what kind? I want peanut butter cookies!!!
Welcome to cB ? (You didn't mention your name)
I'm Steffie, btw =]
C ya around _smile.gif
 
amm0439
post Jan 25 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #9


u know u love me<3
***

Group: Member
Posts: 83
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 303,267



mmmmm cookies sounds goood....well you seem like a fun person welcome to cb!!!

hope to see you around!


now about those cookies...
 
angels_tearz
post Jan 25 2006, 10:34 PM
Post #10


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 361,015



My name is Jessica but please call me Jessie or just Lulu ^^
 
HolyMoly
post Jan 25 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #11


I like to fill pill bottles with mints and eat them on the bus..
****

Group: Member
Posts: 233
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 293,534



Hi jessica. My name is Caressa. :) Welcome to createblog! _smile.gif
 
Gerifan04
post Jan 26 2006, 03:11 AM
Post #12


I'm happy, are you?
****

Group: Member
Posts: 291
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 345,268



Welcome to cB!
I hope you enjoy it here.
Oh btw, I'm Ron and I love cookies! biggrin.gif
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: