Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
once upon a time..., ... Reili went crazy.
talcumpowder
post Jan 21 2006, 11:16 PM
Post #1


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010




Header image for a layout I may or may not code. I'm not sure if I like the image enough. wink.gif I <3 Pokemon, truly and dearly.
For Shauna if I do end up coding it. Haha.
 
oo1_Lady
post Jan 21 2006, 11:18 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 128
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 78,383



thats nice, keep up the good work!
 
PrincessAda
post Jan 21 2006, 11:27 PM
Post #3


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



That`s a nice blend! worthy.gif
 
*Zatanna*
post Jan 21 2006, 11:39 PM
Post #4





Guest






Awww, so cute. =) I love that movie.
 
maryissa
post Jan 21 2006, 11:42 PM
Post #5


Are You Kidding?
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,714
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 237,747



I love the texture or whatever u used.
 
add1cted2f1re
post Jan 22 2006, 01:08 AM
Post #6


My name is really Matt... if you care.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,442
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 258,234



YAY FOR POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!


that is pokemon right? YEAH it is! thats from the movie w/ the 3or4 birds ISNT IT!?
 
REBELnDISGUISE
post Jan 22 2006, 02:19 AM
Post #7


speechless
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 869
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 163,564



QUOTE(add1cted2f1re @ Jan 21 2006, 10:08 PM)
YAY FOR POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!
that is pokemon right? YEAH it is! thats from the movie w/ the 3or4 birds ISNT IT!?
*

Ohh... yeah... The four bird thingys. I like Lugia(sp?) The besterest.
 
xosteffanator
post Jan 22 2006, 09:40 AM
Post #8


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



It looks great _smile.gif
The only things I would change is take out those boxes on the left hand corner, and change the font, b/c it's hard to read it.
 
turbulent
post Jan 22 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #9


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



wow, thats really nice
 
Smoogrish
post Jan 22 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #10


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,459
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 328,021



That's just.. awesome.
 
*stephinika*
post Jan 22 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #11





Guest






yay pokemon! haha i love the images you used and what you did with them. really. awesome work. thumbsup.gif
 
talcumpowder
post Jan 22 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #12


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



Bwahahaha... &yeah.Steffie-person, I think that's your name, the purpose of text is to be hard to read. The blend is the focus... Not the words. o.o They're just there because I need a title. Always. &I happen to like the boxes. If you've seen the dance sequence... That's why they're there.
Anyways... Yes. It's Pokemon 2000. Otherwise known as the one where the three legendary birds fight and Lugia comes to save the day. So yeah.
 
Elleusion
post Jan 22 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #13


:D
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 530
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 337,031



Woah, I saw that movie...
Awsome! I love the image, and I really like the boxes there!
 
spoon_fork
post Jan 23 2006, 07:16 AM
Post #14


im NO ordinary! akO ay taO!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 385
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 314,294



thats good job.... i like the colors...
 
m.ar.i.a
post Jan 23 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #15


^ignore. read> Maria.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 710
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 323,799



haha. i havent seen pokemon in a LONG time. yu-gi-oh is in now. lol. ;) jk. anyway, i luv the texture and color and everything. looks great!
 
Jeng
post Jan 23 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #16


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,149
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 213,509



thats awesome
code it!
it will look great
awesome blending and colors
great job reili
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: