Parselmouths, Boo.Hiss. |
![]() ![]() |
Parselmouths, Boo.Hiss. |
Jan 14 2006, 08:24 PM
Post
#51
|
|
![]() Don't worry guys, size doesn't matter...to lesbians ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,444 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 85,066 |
|
|
|
|
Jan 14 2006, 08:25 PM
Post
#52
|
|
![]() Queen of Random Information ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 825 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 157,057 |
There was a snake at my front door once..
![]() It almost bit me.. but I moved my hand the split second it struck. Lucky me. And yes, I did take a picture, it was much too good of an opportunity to pass up. (No, that is not the reason it struck at me. I touched it to get it to move from my front door and it was a cottonmouth water moccasin and they are naturally aggressive snakes so it struck at me.) |
|
|
|
Jan 18 2006, 07:19 PM
Post
#53
|
|
|
i'm susan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 13,875 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,029 |
I remember I saw a snake near me. But never bit me or anything.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |