COLOURISATIONS: verlustangst & snow princess |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
COLOURISATIONS: verlustangst & snow princess |
Jan 14 2006, 04:22 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,077 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,904 |
I've been extremely busy with school lately. Finally have some time to make a few colourisations.
Verlustangst; the fear of loss. I believe we are all afraid of losing someone or something special to us. And this picture of Natalie Portman just reminds me of someone who has had a huge impact in my life but who is not in my life anymore. The colourisation is old and ancient, representing simply memories and nothing more. ![]() Snow Princess; the day she learns to love, spring will arrive. This one, I admit is just a meaningless piece. You can make your own assumption if you wish. ![]() And here are the originals: Natalie Portman Kristin Kreuk |
|
|
|
Winter COLOURISATIONS: verlustangst & snow princess Jan 14 2006, 04:22 AM
helloxfriend WHOA, those are nice :] I love the 2nd one, the sk... Jan 14 2006, 09:34 AM
skp86 Wow those are amazing.
The first one is a little t... Jan 14 2006, 09:40 AM
Winter QUOTE(skp86 @ Jan 14 2006, 10:40 PM)Wow those... Jan 14 2006, 06:24 PM
Szeh For the second uimage it would be better to show m... Jan 14 2006, 09:46 AM
Dance_like_poetry wow those are really good. :) Jan 14 2006, 10:48 AM
niez_cho The first one looks amazing. You really brought o... Jan 14 2006, 11:34 AM
maryissa I love the 2nd one. Super job. I love what u wrote... Jan 14 2006, 11:38 AM
xbabyboo Wow the 2nd one is the best to me. Jan 14 2006, 01:10 PM
sociallydsoryntd I like the first one. As for the 2nd one, Iono, he... Jan 14 2006, 01:14 PM
moo2u111 those are amazing. Great job Jan 14 2006, 01:25 PM
add1cted2f1re the second one is amazing! its noticeable that... Jan 14 2006, 06:32 PM
reverted Very nice. Both of them look cool.
Good job!... Jan 14 2006, 06:35 PM![]() ![]() |