Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
crazy hot, layout
TheSpoon
post Jan 3 2006, 01:48 AM
Post #1


Froggie! Woof woof. :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,423
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,146



It's actually a neopets lookup. and well yah. I quite like it. hehe. and I know the title is lame but hey, I am lame. x) IT IS THUMBNAILED o_o



and for people who play neo, here it is (coded)
http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=bananaleafy
 
mocassinsx29
post Jan 3 2006, 01:50 AM
Post #2


mood: content
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,063
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 42,325



woah you take your neopets seriously! it looks amazing, i love the colors esp. and the ... everything
 
TheSpoon
post Jan 3 2006, 01:52 AM
Post #3


Froggie! Woof woof. :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,423
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,146



QUOTE(mocassinsx29 @ Jan 2 2006, 10:50 PM)
woah you take your neopets seriously! it looks amazing, i love the colors esp. and the ... everything
*


not really. lol i just enjoy making graphics and making things pretty. x)
 
Jeng
post Jan 3 2006, 09:52 AM
Post #4


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 7,149
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 213,509



thats awesome
i love your work
and i love that layout
& awesome colors by the way
GREAT JOB
 
xosteffanator
post Jan 3 2006, 10:00 AM
Post #5


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



That's so cute _smile.gif
If I was still using neopets Iwould totally use it
Great job thumbsup.gif
 
xxJess47
post Jan 3 2006, 02:32 PM
Post #6


I love you
****

Group: Member
Posts: 194
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 116,447



I love the colors... and the whole thing
 
Elleusion
post Jan 3 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #7


:D
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 530
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 337,031



I love it, the colors are awsome! I like the whole setup. _smile.gif
 
Kenado
post Jan 3 2006, 04:54 PM
Post #8


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,551
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,857



Woah very nice I like the simplicity of it.And especially the image, patterns, and brushes. How you used them. Good job.
 
seriouslynikki
post Jan 3 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #9


something more
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,468
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,808



That is so awsome. I love your work. Everything is so nice. thumbsup.gif :flower:
 
PrincessAda
post Jan 3 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #10


the name is ada.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,688
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 334,608



The colors are really nice! And the font is too! Wow you did a super g0od j0b!
 
turbulent
post Jan 3 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #11


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



i love what you did to the girl, it looks pretty awesome. haha the title "crazy hot" is cool haha i thot you were juss being cocky, but then i realised it was the name of your layout

great job, it looks wonderful =)
 
m.ar.i.a
post Jan 3 2006, 10:21 PM
Post #12


^ignore. read> Maria.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 710
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 323,799



hey, thats great! thats one crazy hot layout. lol.
 
*StanleyThePanda*
post Jan 5 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #13





Guest






Ooooh that is neat. happy.gif
I love the colors.
 
Teesa
post Jan 5 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #14


crushed.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,432
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,026



Woww, I love looking at your work! I really do happy.gif I love this a lot..I'm loving the graphics, the brushes you used, and the effect that's on the font. I also love the colors. flowers.gif
 
TheSpoon
post Jan 7 2006, 04:02 AM
Post #15


Froggie! Woof woof. :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,423
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,146



thanks everyone happy.gif
 
xFaith
post Jan 7 2006, 06:46 AM
Post #16


Like i care. ♥
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 124,706



Woah thats friggin amazing! looks really good as a neopets lookup too x_X wow.
 
DrSMooTH
post Jan 7 2006, 02:11 PM
Post #17


Senior Itis
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 806
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 121,007



wow. that's really really good. dom't get the whole neopet thing, but that layout is awesome.
 
Smoogrish
post Jan 8 2006, 12:58 PM
Post #18


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 3,459
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 328,021



Wow. That is a very VERY nice piece of work. EXCELLENT job. :)
 
ecargnmyst
post Jan 8 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #19


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,584
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 70,748



hehe i like the topic title of this...well i love it..cept the blog spot doesnt really go w/ the feel of the rest ..but i lovee everything else..how do u make the girl on the left? make it all sketchy and rainbowy?
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: