ckanging "Extented Network", Flash? |
![]() ![]() |
ckanging "Extented Network", Flash? |
Jan 4 2006, 08:47 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() I listen to bands that don't even exist yet... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 330 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 249,189 |
I know you can change the "Username is in your Extended Network" text out with an image, but can you replace it with a Flash document.?
I know the band site's playlists are Flash, so can I put my own Flash in there? If so, what's the code? |
|
|
|
Jan 4 2006, 09:33 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 1,912 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 137,527 |
the only way that I would imagine that to be possible would be to take out the extended network area and blogs. and with the space that was left there to put the flash document in a div layer, and position to that part of your page.
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2006, 09:35 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() I listen to bands that don't even exist yet... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 330 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 249,189 |
and I would do that..... how?
|
|
|
|
Jan 4 2006, 09:46 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 1,912 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 137,527 |
CODE { makes extended network and blog disappear } table tbody td table tbody tr td.text table {visibility:hidden;} { this second line prevents other tables from being hidden } table tbody td table tbody tr td.text table table, table tbody td table tbody tr td.text table table tbody td.text {visibility:visible;} after you put that code in your profile then you would have to use the div code: in your interests section: CODE <style> .div1 { background-color:000000; color:000000; border:0px solid; border-color:silver; width:400px; height:100px; overflow:auto; position:absolute; z-index:2; left:50%; top:0%; margin-left:-250px; margin-top:150px; visibility:visible;} </style> ^ you would have to edit the properties here. to what you want. (margin-left; top)in your music section: CODE <div class="div1">what ever you want in the div here</div>
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |