Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
the last clone, I'm finally out of photoshopped me's
protos
post Dec 27 2005, 08:17 PM
Post #1


I listen to bands that don't even exist yet...
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 330
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 249,189





ok if you're tired of my clone...TOO BAD!

no I'll stop, (mainly because I'm out)

click to make it bigger
 
CUTEBUNNY160
post Dec 27 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #2


who ma bitch? you ma bitch, bitch.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,920
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 55,278



AHHH the triplets are back!! laugh.gif
this one is cool too happy.gif
 
xosteffanator
post Dec 27 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,055
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,796



Yea, to tell the truth I am getting bored of them. Add some text, brushes, patterns. or texture, and it will be a lot more interesting.
 
misskentucky
post Dec 27 2005, 08:34 PM
Post #4


Oh Goddamnit.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 711
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,884



^Agreed.
You match your walls.
 
protos
post Dec 27 2005, 08:58 PM
Post #5


I listen to bands that don't even exist yet...
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 330
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 249,189





yeah I know, (I was getting bored of them too)
 
misskentucky
post Dec 27 2005, 09:30 PM
Post #6


Oh Goddamnit.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 711
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,884



Ok. Try adding a border. Maybe some brushes.
 
m.ar.i.a
post Dec 27 2005, 09:41 PM
Post #7


^ignore. read> Maria.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 710
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 323,799



QUOTE(misskentucky @ Dec 27 2005, 4:34 PM)
^Agreed.
You match your walls.

*


haha!

anyways, im getting tired of them too. try other stuff besides ur clones. there are whole other good things u can do w/ photoshop ;)
 
protos
post Dec 27 2005, 09:46 PM
Post #8


I listen to bands that don't even exist yet...
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 330
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 249,189



QUOTE(m.ar.i.a @ Dec 27 2005, 9:41 PM)
anyways, im getting tired of them too. try other stuff besides ur clones. there are whole other good things u can do w/ photoshop ;)
*


oh I've done plenty of other stuff, but I'm liking this technique right now cause I just got a digital camera
 
*wind&fire*
post Dec 27 2005, 09:52 PM
Post #9





Guest






aahh... good job... my camera does weird light changes to the photo so i cant really do them.... dang it...
 
m.ar.i.a
post Dec 27 2005, 10:24 PM
Post #10


^ignore. read> Maria.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 710
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 323,799



QUOTE(protos @ Dec 27 2005, 5:46 PM)
oh I've done plenty of other stuff, but I'm liking this technique right now cause I just got a digital camera
*


oh. well u should post them too cuz id luv to see them. :)
 
protos
post Dec 27 2005, 10:30 PM
Post #11


I listen to bands that don't even exist yet...
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 330
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 249,189



QUOTE(m.ar.i.a @ Dec 27 2005, 10:24 PM)
oh. well u should post them too cuz id luv to see them. :)
*


I will
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: