Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Kingdom Hearts 2 layout?, help?
excellence153
post Dec 22 2005, 11:07 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 331,080



I'm about to make over my LiveJournal. I cannot find anyone who knows how to make a custom layout. Could someone here please help me?

P.S. I know, I'm a brand new member... but it would mean a lot to me if I could get some assistance.
 
*Libertie*
post Dec 23 2005, 02:21 AM
Post #2





Guest






Are you asking for a custom-made layout, or are you wanting help learning to make one?

Basically the rules are that you must have accumulated 50 posts before making any requests in the forums. However, if you'd like help getting started, I'd be glad to help you. Just post in here and let me know what you're trying to accomplish with the layout, and we'll start from there.
 
excellence153
post Dec 23 2005, 11:27 AM
Post #3


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 331,080



QUOTE(Libertie @ Dec 23 2005, 1:21 AM)
Are you asking for a custom-made layout, or are you wanting help learning to make one?

Basically the rules are that you must have accumulated 50 posts before making any requests in the forums. However, if you'd like help getting started, I'd be glad to help you. Just post in here and let me know what you're trying to accomplish with the layout, and we'll start from there.
*

Well then... I should probably get accumulate 50 posts. Because I have NO knowledge of how to make a layout. Hopefully, this thread won't be deleted while I'm making those posts. Only 48 more to go.
 
excellence153
post Dec 23 2005, 03:20 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 331,080



But while I'm making those fifty posts... I guess I could put up what I'd like.

This is the pictures that I want for the the background...


Text-wise... I'd like for it to say "My heart's a battleground". When it comes to the complex stuff, I don't really know what to ask for.


edit: Just changing the image to a thumbnail so it doesn't stretch the page. :)
 
*Libertie*
post Dec 24 2005, 01:51 AM
Post #5





Guest






Great. :) The 50 posts don't take long to get, but I really hope you like the forums and stick around after you've gotten them. But I'll help you and I'll explain everything when it's done so you'll have somewhere to start should you decide to try it out someday. :D
 
excellence153
post Dec 24 2005, 10:44 AM
Post #6


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 331,080



QUOTE(Libertie @ Dec 24 2005, 12:51 AM)
Great. :) The 50 posts don't take long to get, but I really hope you like the forums and stick around after you've gotten them. But I'll help you and I'll explain everything when it's done so you'll have somewhere to start should you decide to try it out someday. :D
*

Thank you... this really means a lot to me.

Especially around Christmas time. =]]]]]]]]]
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here